Chapter 1

In a land far far away, lies the kingdom of Fiore a small peaceful nation of seventeen million and a place filled with Magic. Found in everyone bought and sold in every marketplace. For most magic is merely a tool, a mundane part of everyday life. For some however magic is an art and they've devoted their lives to its practice. These are the Wizards, banded together to form magical guilds, they planned their skills and search for fame and fortune. Many such guilds dot the landscape of Fiore, but there is a certain guild, in a certain that soars high above the rest. One in which countless legends have been born. A guild that will no doubt continue to create legends long into the Future and its' name is Fairy Tail.

In one of the many forests throughout Fiore, a young man is lying on the ground unconscious and not moving. His age is roughly the age of nineteen with short spike blue hair with no shirt and torn pants. A large black wolf walked over to him and nuzzled his head against him trying to wake him.

???: Hey are you awake?

After a few moments, the boy slowly regained consciousness as his eyes started to open.

???: H-Huh? W-Who's there? Said weakly.

He turned his head slightly looking at who it is as his vision was blurry. However, it slowly started to clean up as it was an old friend of his.

 However, it slowly started to clean up as it was an old friend of his

???: Bonta? Is that you?

Bonta: Yeah it is, Y/N.

He slowly got to his knees and felt a sharp pain in his head.

Bonta: Take it easy. You need to rest more.

Y/N: I'm fine. Just a slight headache.

He pushed back as he sat up, leaning against a tree. As he looked around he found himself in a forest that was unknown to him.

Y/N: Where the hell are we?

Bonta: I'm not sure. When I woke up, I found us lying on the ground here.

Y/N: That so? Said as he realized something. Hold on, how are you even here Bonta? I didn't even summon you.

Bonta: To be honest, I'm not sure. I suddenly fell asleep and when I woke up, I was lying on the ground beside you.

Y/N: I see. So you've been protecting me while I was out. Thanks, pal.

Bonta: It's nothing.

Y/N: Hey Matatabi. Are you there?

Matatabi: That I am.

A puff of smoke appeared as Matatabi appeared beside him.