Chapter 7

After Erza was taken away by the magic council, the mood of the guild was somewhat depressed. Natsu tried to go after her but got transformed into a salamander and was placed under a cup on the bar who was rather annoyed.

Y/N: Tch, this is so damn stupid. Just when the fight was getting good, those jerks just had to ruin it. Said as he growled in anger. What with those damn jerks anyway, labeling Erza a criminal?

Gray: Even if you wanted to help her, you can't face off against the Council.

Y/N: So what? Pretty sure Matatabi and I can easily beat those jerks if they're some old rotten geezers.

Matatabi: Just calm down Y/N. Said as she appeared. Wanting to start a fight isn't the best option.

Y/N: Pf, whatever.

Elfman: I just don't get it. We destroyed plenty of stuff in the past and they never made a big deal out of it.

Laki: I know. It just doesn't make any sense.

Lucy: It's like there's some other reason for this.

Y/N: Hold on, you mean with all the crazy stuff and crap you destroyed before, those Magic Council morans never cared until now?

Gray: Yeah.

Y/N blankly looked at him before he sighed.

Y/N: Wow. So that's their game.

Levy: What do you mean? Do you know something?

Y/N: Yeah. This is all just a joke.

Gray: What are you talking about?

Y/N: Look all this is just a stupid bluff. They're going to use Erza as a scapegoat to remind you guys that Magic Council will disband the guild or whatever if you continue to ask like fools. Said as he leaned back in his chair. Honestly, I wouldn't be too worried about it.

Lucy: How can you be so sure about this?

Y/N: I've seen this happen several times. Plus, I just used my head to think about it thoroughly. If they were really serious, they would've disbanded this guild a lot sooner. Just relax, Lucy. I'm sure everything will return to normal once she gets back.

Lucy: S-Seriously.

Elfman: Man you're one cold person with how you said it. Said rather nervous.

They waited to see how things unfolded as the salamander that was caught turned out to be Macao which came as a surprise. After a few hours, Erza and Natsu came back with Natsu being rather thrilled about being free and running around like crazy.

Y/N: So, I take t everything is alright with those Magic Council fools. Said walking up to Erza.

Erza: Yeah. Said taking a sip of her drink.

Y/N: Well, we can finish our fight later when nothing bothers you.

Erza: Thanks.

Y/N: I gotta say your magic is really something. What exactly is it anyway?

Erza: Its called Requip. It's a type of Spatial Magic that allows me to swap weapons, armor, and clothes at will.

Y/N: Huh. That's rather interesting. So you can switch your armor to adapt to whatever your opponent's attacks are.

Erza: That's correct. Of course, depending on my armor, it gives me certain abilities.

Y/N: Ya don't say. Said as he folded his arms. Man, this world is seriously something else. I kind of want to see what other kinds of armor you have.