Chapter 11

Everyone was utterly baffled seeing this as they never expected to see this.

Natsu: What is that thing!?!?!

Happy: It's a guildhall with ginormous legs!!

Loke: Is it Phantom?

Y/N took a moment to sense any heat signatures coming from inside of it and he was able to recognize a few.

Y/N: Yeah. That's definitely Phantom.

Wakaba: Are you serious?

Y/N: Yeah. I sense Gajeel's heat signature so this is definitely them. Said as he gritted his teeth. Damn bastards.

Erza: I never inticapted this. I never thought they would go to such extremes to attack us!!

Phantom Lord stopped a good distance away from them as it revealed a giant cannon. Slowly it started to charge up as this wasn't a good sign.

Erza: Run!! Get out of here now!!!

Y/N: There's no time!!! Even if we could, that blast will kill all the citizens in town!!

Without hesitation, Erza ran towards the edge as her attire changed.

Cana: She required!

Loke: What are you doing?!?!

Erza: Protecting the guildhall!!

Happy: That's her Adamantion Armor!

Bisca: Is she gonna try to block the cannon shot!?

Alzack: There is no way her armor is gonna hold up against a blast that strong!!

Wakaba: You're just risking your life this is ridiculous!!!

Not long after the cannon fired and Erza shielded them from the cannon. When the blast connected with the magic circle it created a massive gust of wind and everyone had to shield themselves.

Y/N 'thought': What intense power!!! Just what the hell is that damn thing!?!?

The attack lasted for several seconds as Erza was able to block the attack at the cost of her armor and was sent flying backward. Y/N quickly leaped into the air and caught her before she could hit the ground, landing near the others.

Y/N: Hey, you ok?

Erza: I-I'm fine. Said breathing rather heavily. That took the last bit of my magic energy.

Y/N: I'll say. Jeez, you really are reckless.

Natsu: Erza!!! Said running towards them.

Y/N: She's fine, Natsu. She just fell unconscious is all.

Natsu was a bit relieved to hear this as Phantom Lord's master, Jose, spoke to them via a magic spell.