Chapter 23

After a few moments, the light slowly dimmed as Y/N saw that the light was coming from Kardia Cathedral. When the light finally vanished, looked around to see if anything was destroyed but everything was intact.

Y/N: What the hell was that?

Matatabi: I believe that was Fairy Law.

Y/N: Fairy Law? Wasn't that the same spell Makarov used against Jose?

Matatabi: That's right. It seems that spell reflects the caster's true feelings.

Y/N: A spell that reflects the caster's true feelings, huh? Chuckling. I guess he's not all that bad after all.

He slowly got to his feet as he stretched his neck.

Y/N: Well, time to go back to the guild since that's where everyone is going to head afterward.

While he started to make his way to the guild, he sensed an intense fight between Natsu and Laxus coming from Kardia Cathedral. He wanted to see the fight but he knew who was going to win in the end. 

About two days passed and everyone was gathered at the guildhall as things were back to normal after what just happened. Given what happened Makarov was treated thanks to Porlyusica's help which everyone was happy to hear.

Lucy: Thank goodness. I have to admit, I was getting a little worried.

Gray: Oh come on. It'll take more than that to make Gramps kick the bucket.

Erza: Well he's not as young as he used to be. So any added stress on his heart could significantly affect his health. Let's be on our best behavior.

All: AYE SIR!!!!

Lucy: I don't know if it's a good idea to do the Fantasia parade after everything that's happened.

Mirajane: But the Master wants us to do it. Besides, it's the best way to cheer everyone up after all that mess.

Y/N: That is a good point. Besides, everyone should have fun at the celebration, right? Said as he drank from his mug.

Juvia: I can't wait to see what you all have in store for the parade. Smiling.

Gray: Oh yeah?

Cana: You're gonna in it with us, little lady. Smiling.

Macao and Wakaba: You're a member right?

Juvia: W-Well yeah I am, but I'm so new I didn't think I'd be in the parade. Said feeling rather nervous while drawing circles on one of the beams nearby.

 Said feeling rather nervous while drawing circles on one of the beams nearby

Wakaba: I was expecting a little bit more excitement from her.

Macao: She looks upset.