Chapter 17

A new day begins as the sun rises over the horizon. The citizens of Magnolia slowly started to wake up as the city was soon bustling. As the light of the sun reach further, it eventually reached the house that Juvia and Y/N live in. Bit by bit, it slowly reach inside the house before reaching the room where both of them slept. Both of them were sound asleep with Juvia clinging to him in her sleep as Y/N was slightly sprawled out on the bed. The sunlight slowly reached their faces as Juvia started to wake up first. Her eyes slightly opened before sitting up letting out a cute yawn. She rubbed her eyes a bit before stretching and looking out the window.

Juvia: It's a nice day. Said smiling.

She looked out the window for a bit before looking back at Y/N still asleep. He snored slightly in his sleep as he mumbled causing her to giggle. She placed her hand on his shoulder shaking him gently.

Juvia: Dear, it's morning.

He groaned in his sleep before adjusting himself in his sleep.

Y/N: No.....still....sleepy. Muttering in his sleep. Leave me be.

She giggled seeing his reaction causing her to smile.

Juvia 'thought': He's so adorable when he's sleeping.

Matatabi: Hehehe, he is. Though you should've seen him when he was a kid. Said appearing on the bedframe. He was cute.

Juvia: Really?

Matatabi: He was. Said as she smiles. Plus, this has been the first time I've seen him sleep so peacefully.

Juvia: What do you mean?

Matatabi: It's a bit complicated if I told you everything at once. However, how about making some breakfast? I'm sure Y/N will be rather hungry when he wakes up.

Juvia: Alright. Said smiling. I'll be sure to make enough food for him to eat.

Matatabi: Just make sure not to make too much.

Juvia nodded as she got up with Matatabi jumping onto her shoulder. At first, she was suprised by this but got used to it before leaving the room. Once they left the room, they headed downstairs to the kitchen where Juvia got to work on making breakfast.

Juvia: Do you know what he normally eats or breakfast?

Matatabi: He'll practically eat anything. So whatever you'll make, he'll surely eat every bit of it. Espically if it's made by someone who cares about him.

Juvia: Then I'll make sure to make the food delicious! Smiling brightly.

With that, she gather what she needed and quickly got started on making breakfast for them. Matatabi watched her from the counter watching Juvia cook as she hummed to herself.

Back in the bedroom, Y/N was still asleep snoring slightly. As he slept, he slowly turned in his sleep clenching his fist tightly. Within his mind, he was experiencing a slight nightmare running in pure darkness. Back mist figures slowly appeared before taking the form of LEaf Anbu which only infuriated him.

Y/N: GET OUT OF MY WAY!!!!!!

He quickly drew his sword slashing through them easily eliminating them by the dozens. While he slashed through the Leaf Anbu, he heard footsteps coming towards him causing him to quickly turn to block an attack from a familiar face.

 While he slashed through the Leaf Anbu, he heard footsteps coming towards him causing him to quickly turn to block an attack from a familiar face