Chapter 24

A week passed after the Harvest Festival and life in the town was back to normal. However, when word got out about Makarov expelling Laxus, it came as quite a shock to everyone. What's more, Laxus used Dragon Slayer Magic due to a lacrima implanted into his body by his father allowing him to use magic. Makarov was going to relinquish his title as master of the guild to apologise for what happened but Freed managed to convince him by cutting his hair. Bickslow and Evergreen slowly opened up to the others getting along with everyone else.

Aside from this, Y/N had been spending a lot more time by himself as Juvia was rather worried about him along with Cana. Most of the time, he would stand at the top of the guild hall looking out over the horizon with his arms folded. Many of the members saw that he would be there for the whole day not moving from his spot. He can't help but wonder what exactly the kind of Fiore wants to talk about. After he read the letter, he had a lot more questions than he had along with Matatabi who was equally curious as well.

One day, Y/N walked into Makarov's office as he was doing some paperwork.

Makarov: Ah Y/N. Is there something I can do for you?

Y/N: Yeah. I need your advice on something that's....kind of important.

Makarov stopped what he was doing and looked at Y/N with a curious look.

Makarov: What exactly is it about?

Y/N walked up to his desk and pulled out the envelope. When he handed it to Makarov, his eyes widened in shock seeing the royal seal on it.

Y/N: During the harvest festival, I ran into several mages who wore an outfit that was identical to my world. What's more, they said that the king wished to speak to me after hearing that I have Matatabi. You can read the letter to see what he has to say.

Makarov nodded as he pulled out the letter from the envelope and read it. 

Matatabi: Judging from what it said, it seems like they know about something rather important. If I were to take a guess, it seems like they know about different realms and could know about ours. Appearing on his shoulder.

Y/N: What's more, they may know something about how I was brought here and why.

Makarov remained silent as he continued to read the letter. Y/N and Matatabi remained silent as they waited to hear what Makarov. After reading the letter, Makarov sighed as he looked at them.

Makarov: This is rather serious. I can see why you came to ask me for my advice.

Y/N: Honestly, I'm not entierly sure if we should or not. Given what happened in the past.

Makarov: You feel uneasy as if this could be a trap, correct?

Y/N nodded in response.

Matatabi: Due to the circumstances of our world which we came from, we are rather cautious about answering things like this. We do not know if what they say is true of wanting to talk or a lie in hopes of luring us in and capturing us.

Makarov: I understand. Well, you do not have to worry. The King of Fiore is an honest man one that is treats everyone fairly. There is nothing that you have to worry about.

Matatabi: Do you anything about the ones known as Darton or Arcadios?

Makarov: Darton is the Minister of Defense and Arcadios is a Chief of the Cherry Blossom Holy Knight Squadron in the Royal Kingdom of Fiore. What's more, Arcadios is a very honorable man and someone who can be trusted.