Chapter 27

Y/N looked towards the Oracion Seis standing between them and his allies behind him.

Gray: Be careful. They're strong. Grunting in pain.

Y/N: That I could already tell Gray. He said looking over his shoulder. I mean they knock you sorry butts on the ground. Did you guys seriously get cocky or something?

???: It can't be.

???: Something wrong, Brain?

Brain: Tell me, is that you Y/N L/N? Why are you helping these wizards?

Y/N looked at Brain seeing that he was giving a serious expression.

Y/N: Sorry pal but I have no idea who you are. Though I can't say I'm suprised given that you might have known the other me.

???: Other you?

Brain: I see. Chuckling in amusement. So he made it possible.

???: What do you mean?

???: Do you know this guy?

Brain: I know of him but not this one. The Y/N L/N I knew was fixated on discovering a portal to a world where something is familiar to magic. He spent many years researching as I provided him with assistance. Smirking. I had thought that he failed but it seems that he was able to make it possible.

Y/N: God you must love to speak. Yeah, I am from another world that doesn't have magic but something similar. Before you even ask, I'm not interested in causing destruction. Glarring at them. The way I see you guys are a threat, which makes you my enemy.

Brain: That so? Fine then. We'll eliminate you. Racer.

Racer: Got it. Said as he vanished.

Y/N was suprised by this as he appeared behind him.

Y/N 'thought': What the.

Before he could react, Racer punched him in the face.

Racer: I'll show you just how slow you are.

Y/N flew back before doing a backflip and then leaping into the air. Flames engulfed his sword as he raised it above his head before swinging it down, sending a flaming arc towards Racer.

Racer: That all you got? Said as he vanished.

The arc crashed into the ground as Racer appeared behind him.

Racer: It doesn't matter what you do, you'll never catch me.

Y/N: Oh yeah? Smirking. Seems like you're the slow one.

Before Racer could throw a punch, a flaming tiger paw grabbed him and threw him towards the ground.

???: How was he able to do that!?

???: He managed to stop Racer's attack!?

Y/N landed on the ground as he charged towards Brain and the others.

???: Sorry but you're not going anywhere. Oh yeah!!!

The large imposing man cast his magic at Y/N causing the ground to liquify. Seeing this, Y/N quickly threw a flaming paw to a nearby boulder and pulled himself out. After he got out, another member of the Oracion Seis flew towards him as Y/N managed to block the attack.

 After he got out, another member of the Oracion Seis flew towards him as Y/N managed to block the attack