Chapter 4

When the crack of down started to shin over Magnolia, Y/N instantly woke up as he got up. He let out a rather tired yawn as he rubbed his eyes.

Y/N: Guess I'm still tired. Said as he stretched. I've never been this tired before.

Another yawn escaped his mouth while he continued to stretch. After doing a few more stretches, he put his sword on and left the room. He decided to go to an open area to train that allowed him to train without being bothered. Once he found a good spot, he looked around for a bit as he cracked his next.

Y/N: Alright. Time to start training.

He created over a hundred shadow clones each taking their stances. Y/N took his stance as he started with his morning training. As such, his morning training involved extremely difficult odds as his clones didn't show any mercy or hesitation.

The sun started to rise higher into the sky as people started to go about their day. Everyone went about their day as Makarov had to leave town to attend a guild masters conference. While Y/N continued to train, he kept note of any odd things about his body and his attack. From what he saw, there wasn't anything too out of the ordinary but felt that there was something different about his attacks. He continued his training for about three hours as he stopped as he fell feeling more exhausted than usual.

Y/N: Jeez, I'm never this tired when I do my training. Said catching his breath. It feels like I haven't done this in a long time.

Matatabi: Perhaps it has something to do with magic. It is a rather common thing here.

Y/N: Maybe. Said getting to his feet. Though there are a lot of things that we don't know about.

Matatabi: True. Though let's focus on what's going on right now. Best to stay focused.

Y/N: Yeah yeah. Sheesh, do you ever get tired of saying that crap?

Matatabi: Hehehe, I'll keep saying it until it gets through your head.

Y/N: Tch, you're so damn annoying.

Matatabi giggled as Y/N did his stretching. While he stretched, he sensed someone nearby causing him to be on alert. When he found out where they were, he grabbed one of his daggers and threw it toward their location. It implied the rock as Y/N grabbed his sword, with his other hand engulfed with flames.

Y/N: Who's there!!!

???: W-Wow, easy man. I'm not a threat.

He looked to where he threw the dagger as a person stepped out.

Y/N: Oh sorry about that. Said as he relaxed. If you were an enemy, I would've killed you.

???: It's cool. Guess I've should've known better to try to sneak up on someone.