Chapter 19

Their swords clashed creating a shockwave as the water rippled violently. Y/N leaped back sending several falme slashes towards Ikaruga as she stopped them with no effort. She countered with an attack of her own as Y/N deflected them as fast as he could. Some of the slashes landed as he gritted his teeth. Once he found an opening, he leaped into the air as he performed several hand signs.

Y/N: Katon: Gōkakyū no Jutsu!!! (Fire Release: Great Fireball Technique)

A massive fireball shot from his mouth as it hurled towards Ikaruga. She giggled seeing this as she took her stance before slashing it. When she did it exploded in the air as Y/N shielded himself.

Y/N 'thought': She cut through it?! Not only that, it like that damn sword can cut through anything.

He landed on the walkway, keeping his guard up.

Ikaruga: That was a rather impressive spell or rather a technique of yours. Tell me, do you have other moves like those?

Y/N looked at her seeing that she hasn't moved from her spot as she smiled.

Ikaruga: I'm starting to enjoy this fight. It's been a long time since I had the pleasure of fighting against someone as strong as you.

Y/N: I see. Though I am curious as to that sword of yours. I've never come across anything like that one. Even from the world that I came from.

Ikaruga: Is that so? Well, this sword I'm wielding is called Mugetsu-Ryu, a Magic Katana.

Y/N: Mugetsu-Ryu, huh? So it must be some kind of unique sword, right?

Ikaruga: That is correct. Of course, if you had arrived earlier, you would've seen that I easily cut those cards that boy used earlier.

Y/N: That so? Said smirking. Now I'm rather intrigued to know exactly how sharp that sword is.

Ikaruga simply giggled as she took her stance. Y/N took his stance as he readied for whatever she was going to do. Suddenly, he detected several of her attacks which were far faster than what the average person could see, and blocked them. She did this for several moments before she stopped as Y/N smirked.

Y/N: Too bad. I saw those attacks coming but nice try.

Ikaruag: Is that so? Said smiling. Then I suppose I forgot to mention one little thing when it comes to my sword.

Y/N: What the hell are you talking about?

Matatabi: She can cut me as well.

Y/N: W-What?!

Matatabi: Yeah. Said grunting slightly. I'm not sure how she can but even though you were blocking her attacks, some of them managed to cut me.

Ikaruga: Oh? So you figured it out now, didn't you?

Y/N didn't say anything as he tighten his grip on his sword.

Y/N: Just how the hell are you able to do that? Is it due to that sword or your magic?

Ikaruga: How about you try to figure that out on your own? I don't want to keep telling you everything, handsome~.

Y/N: Well, if you won't tell me, then I might as well try to make you answer!! Said as he performed a hand sign. Kage Bunshin no Jutsu!!!! (Shadow Clone Jutsu)

Multiple clones of Y/N appeared nearly close to several hundred as Ikaruga was impressed.

Ikaruga: Hmmm, now this is interesting. Creating clones to defeat me. Quiet impressive.