Chapter 20

After finding Natsu and Erza, everyone headed to rest and treat their injuries treated. Y/N had the most injuries out of every one given that he faught Ikaruga and got struck by a beam of pure magic energy that sent him flying. He had a slight concussion but thankfully wasn't anything serious.  Right now, he was in the hotel room that Juvia and Y/N got with their tickets.

Juvia: Are you sure you'll be alright dear?

Y/N: I'm fine. I just need some rest. I'm...sorry for making you worry.

Juvia: It's alright. Said smiling. 

A knock came from the door they saw it was Erza and one of her friends.

Y/N: Oh hey Erza.

Erza: I see that you're alright.

Y/N: Hehe, not going to lie, the fight against that Ikaruga girl was something else. Defentliy took me by surprise with her sword being able to cut across dimensions.

Erza: They can. Of course, there are many more things you haven't seen yet.

Y/N: No kidding.

Juvia: Who is this that you brought with you?

Erza: This is Simon, a good friend of mine. He wanted to talk to you Y/N.

Y/N: What for?

Simon: I wanted to thank you for saving my life. Honestly, I never thought that Erza would have met someone who could use healing magic or whatever it was you used. I'll forever be in your debt.

Y/N: Hey, don't worry about it. Said smiling. I'm just glad you're alright.

Erza: How's your leg doing?

Y/N: Well I wasn't planning on twisting my ankle after that attack Natsu and I did. Not to mention, I got struck by that magic energy when the tower was collapsing.

Simon: You did? Are you sure everything is alright?

Y/N: I'm fine for the most part. Is getting hit by that stuff bad for you?

Erza: It is. Lacrimas are a magic crystalline substance that can be found in various places. So when the tower was falling apart, all that magic energy that store inside it started to shoot out.

Y/N: I see. In other words, all those beams shooting out were pure magic energy no longer being able to be sealed inside the crystals. Being exposed to a large amount of that is rather dangerous but the same could be said when I got stuck with it, right?

Simon: That is correct. Honestly, most of us had thought that you were dead when we found you on the beach. You did show any signs of life nor did you have a pulse.

Y/N: S-Seriously? Said utterly shocked. S-So I actually did die?

Simon: Yes, technically speaking.

Y/N was beyond speechless hearing this as he had no idea what to say.

Y/N 'thought': So...I actually died? Though...how am I alive? If Simon said that I had no pulse when they found me, could that magic blast that struck me in my stomach have done something to change that?

 He was utterly confused by this as Juvia was rather worried seeing his expression.

Juvia: Darling? Concerned.

Y/N: It's nothing. Man, talk about one crazy trip.

Simon: Hehehe, yeah. You can say that.