Chapter 21

After returning from Akane Resort, life in Magnolia continued on as it usually does. Y/N continued to do his training as he usually does while taking on jobs whenever he could along with going on jobs with Cana and Juvia. As the more jobs, they went on the more their popularity grew to gain some traction. Of course, when it came to the souvenir shop, all the figures modeled after Y/N and Matatabi sold out like crazy. Whenever he walked around the town, there would be a few kids wanting an autograph from him which he gave them as it made him happy and seeing the children smile.

Aside from his training, Erza shows him the best weapon shop that was in town. He was surprised by all kinds of weapons in various designs and shapes. Erza helped him recommend a few weapons along with some armor as well. When it came to armor, Y/N wasn't sure which one to get but picked out a greatsword along with a spear. With these two new weapons, Y/N got started training with them finding it a bit of a challenge to wield them.

Right now, he was training in an open area near his house while wielding the new spear that he bought the other day.

He continued to train with the weapon swinging and slashing the air around him

He continued to train with the weapon swinging and slashing the air around him. This went on for several moments as he swung it at a large boulder infusing it with chakra and slicing it clean in two.

Y/N: Man talk about a weapon. Said as he looked at it. It's definitely a cool-looking weapon.

Matatabi: I agree. Said appearing on a nearby boulder. I feel as though this might be a weapon infused with Wing Magic.

Y/N: Really?

Matatabi: It's just a guess but I believe so.

Y/N: Huh. Well, if that's the case then would it be a rather strong weapon? Kind of makes me wonder if weapons here are stronger than those Seven Swordsmen use.

Matatabi: Who knows? For now how about you relax? You have been training nonstop lately.

Y/N: Maybe. I can't get rusty.

Matatabi: That is true. However, you need to relax a bit more. We don't have to worry about the possibility of a war happening.

Y/N didn't say anything as he sighed.

Y/N: I know. Though...if we were brought to this world, that means the Akatsuki can't complete their mission.

Matatabi: Indeed. Since we are in this world, it would be impossible to finish whatever it is they wanted. Still, this leaves me rather.....concerned.

Y/N: Yeah. You do have a point. Said with the spear vanishing. I mean, after that battle with that dumbass, I should be considered dead. However, we somehow ended up here in this world filled with magic and lots of other things. What's more, Orochimaru is here in this world which doesn't make any sense.