Chapter 13

After Y/N was sent flying out of Phantom Lord's Giant, Makarov appeared as he quickly ended the fighting between the two guilds casting Fairy Law. When it was all over, the Magic Council's Ruin Knights interrogated everyone for a week wanting to know exactly what happened. As for Y/N, he was brought to the town's hospital where Levy and the others were brought after the fighting. He was out cold for the whole week the ruins knights interrogated everyone as it was going to be a long time before he fully recovers.

Deep within his subconscious, he slowly opened his eyes finding himself lying in the water feeling utterly exhausted and tired.

Y/N: Damn. I seriously went overboard this time.

???: Hehehe I'll say. You pushed yourself to your limits this time.

He looked behind him seeing Matatabi smiling at him.

Matatabi: I can't remember the last time you ever pushed yourself this much aside from Naruto confronting you.

Y/N: Tch, that dumbass couldn't do a damn mission without screwing it up. Besides, I'm far stronger than him even though he has Kurama with him.

Matatabi: I wouldn't be so sure about that. Kurama is far more powerful than me so it would be difficult to fight him if Naruto were to control his power.

Y/N: Yeah, right. It'll probably take him several years before that could even happen, knowing how much of a dumbass he is.

Matatabi: Hehehehe, perhaps. Though I think for the time being you should relax and not do any training.

Y/N: Yeah you're telling me. Right now, I could barely even move. That aside, are you doing alright?

Matatabi: I'll be fine. Though blocking that Jupiter Cannon was rather difficult even for me if I'm being honest.

Y/N: Yeah no kidding. Makes ya wonder what other kinds of magic there are in the world. Especially that Dragon Slayer Magic which is seriously interesting.

Matatabi: Indeed. Natsu and Gajeel both possess that magic. Not to mention that Juvia girl has a very unique Water Magic.

Y/N: I know. Honestly, I'm kind of jealous of how she can use Water Magic. The way how she was able to use it, kind of puts some of the Water Jutsu to shame.

Matatabi: Perhaps. However, the main issue right now is where you're going to sleep.

Y/N: Y-Yeah. Freaking Phantom wrecked our guildhall so I'm homeless again. Said as he sighs. I'd rather be sleeping in a bed.

Matatabi: Hehe well you're gonna have to figure that out when you wake up.

Y/N groaned in annoyance hearing this as he closed his eyes.

When he opened his eyes again, he found himself in an unfamiliar place looking at the ceiling. He looked out the window seeing that the guildhall was being rebuilt off in the distance.

Y/N: Guess they've started rebuilding.

He tried to move but felt his entire body riddled with pain as he grunted.

Y/N: D-Damn. Looks like I'm seriously stuck here for a while.

He let out a sigh as he heard the door open. When he looked to see who it was, he was surprised that it was Cana.

Cana: Finally awake, huh? Said smiling.

Y/n: Yeah. Sorry if I made any of you guys worried.