Chapter 16

Morning came as the sun rose, marking a new day's start. As the sunlight shined into the room where Y/N, Can and Juvia slept, it slowly hit his face causing him to wake up. When he opened his eyes, he felt something resting beside him that felt odd to him.

Y/N 'thought': The hell? What is leaning on my side?

His vision was a bit blurry at first but slowly cleared up as he looked to his left side. When he saw who it was, his face turned bright red as it was Juvia sleeping beside him.

Y/N 'thought': Wh-What the hell is she doing?! Why is she sleeping next to me?!

Matatabi: Hehehe, she's not the only one.

Y/N: Huh? Wait, don't tell me.

Curiously, he looked to his right and sure enough, there was Cana sleeping next to him. Given what she was wearing, they were barely covering her chest as one move could easily expose them. If he wasn't red before, it was now as quickly looked up at the ceiling.

Y/N: Matatabi!! Expalin now!!

Matatabi: Well they didn't want you to catch a cold so I helped them get you in the bed as them. I suppose you can say it was a bit of team bonding for them.

Y/N: THAT DOESN'T EXPLAIN WHY THEY'RE SLEEPING ON BOTH SIDES OF ME IN THE BED!!!!!

Matatabi: Oh don't make such a fuss out of this. I did talk to them about various things. So you don't have to worry about it.

Y/N: STILL DOESN'T HELP ME, YA DAMN FIREBALL!!!!!

Matatabi: Hehehe, oh relax. It'll be fine. Besides, I think things will get a lot of fun later on.

Y/N: You are the absolute worst.

Matatabi chuckled hearing this while Y/N was utterly embarrassed given his unique situation. Cana moved a bit in her sleep causing the top to fall off and exposing her breasts which Y/N saw and got a nosebleed. As if it wasn't bad enough, Juvia pulled him between her breasts hugging him tightly.

Y/N 'thought': WHY IS THIS HAPPENING TO ME?!?!?!?

He couldn't move from his spot without waking them up as his mind was an utter mess at this point. After a while, Cana and Juvia got up and left the room eating food before heading towards the job.

Juvia: How many bandits do you suspect there will be?

Cana: Best guess would be close to a hundred or so. Though it should be easy with the three of us. Said smiling.

Y/N: Even so you should never underestimate your opponent. Whoever these guys are, we'll take care of them rather quickly.

Juvia: Right! Said smiling.

Cana: So, Y/N. Did you sleep comfortably last night?

Y/N looked over his shoulder at her a bit annoyed before looking ahead not saying a word. Juvia was blushing a bit remembering what happened as she couldn't help but smile.

Cana: What? Embarrassed big guy? Said with a smug smirk.

Y/N: Cana, shut it.

Cana: Oh come on. I'm sure you were suprised when you woke up, right?

Y/N didn't say anything to her as she giggled while Juvia felt a bit embarrassed.

Matatabi: Oh he was embarrassed when he woke up. Said as she appeared on his shoulder. It was rather amusing to see how expression.

Cana: Really?