Chapter 21♥ Ana

Chapter 21♥ Ana

"ANA! Get back here so I can sit on you!" After Niall had taken that wonderful first bit of my horrendous prank cake, I proceeded to shove his disgusted face into the remaining cake. Now he was chasing me around the room, threatening to sit on me. This would have been a good threat except for the fact that he looked like an angry puppy, which made his yelling seem like petty rubbish. The boys found it quite amusing and now were sitting around the table watching as Niall failed at trying to catch me and sit on me.

"You'll never catch me alive! SUCKER!" I turned my head around just for a second to stick my tongue out at him when my foot caught on the edge of Liam's chair and I feel face first into the floor. I felt something in my nose crack and a burning sensation burst throughout the center of my face. The burning turned into a scorching feeling and pretty soon, my nose felt like it was a volcano. Pain rushed to the very bridge of my nose and I let out a small scream to let the boys know that I was, indeed, in a HUGE amount of pain. Through the pain in my nose I hadn't even noticed that Niall had actually sat on me. I felt pressure lift off my back and I imediately sat up, holding my nose, just hoping that the touch of my hand could make it feel better.

"Ana, let me see your nose." I was gasping now, the pain made it a tad bit difficult to focus on breathing. Louis was sat infront of me, reaching for my hand. He gently lift my hand off my nose and poked it the slightest bit. Flames burst from my nose up to my forehead. Translation: It really, really hurt. A scream bubbled up in my throat and graciously let itself travel out of my mouth. My hands flew up to my nose as Louis stood up.

"We need to get her to the hospital. I think she has a broken nose." He then turned to me and helped me up. "Ana, are you fine with going to the hospital?" Louis asked slowly, being careful not to upset me. When I was younger, I would sprain my wrists and ankles very badly. Louis would always try to get me to go to the hospital, but I always refused. I was terrified of doctors. But this hurt too bad for me to bear.

"Yes, I need pain killers for this." I sounded a bit weird. My voiced was strained from the pain in my nose. I sounded like I was sick, too, due to my hands covering my nose.

We then rushed out of the building and in the van. Pual was a bit skeptical but didn't ask questions. Niall even forgot about me pranking him. Louis had his arms wrapped tightly around me whispering, "You'll be fine" every fifteen to thirty seconds. When I looked over at Liam, he was staring right back at me, a pained expression on his face. I was about to ask him what was wrong when Paul declaired:

"We are here!" He turned around in the diver seat. "Hope your nose will be okay, Ana."

Within five minutes of waiting in a small room for a doctor to check my nose out, a woman came out of a door and called my name. Louis was the only one who stood up with me. The other boys gave me reassuring smiles. It pays to be friends with an international pop band, I dont have to wait that long to see a doctor anymore!

The lady doctor took x-rays of my nose and it turned out it was indeed broken. I went to a small room were they gave me some meds to reduce the pain of having my nose fixed up. The meds made me real loopy. The last thing I remember is a sharp pain in my nose and a lady looking at my face.

~x~

Author's note:

Next chapter will be up soon, promise! :)

It's 10:20 here in California so I kept my promise of updating today!

Questions? Post them in comments.

Now, have any of you guys liked guys? If so, tell me about a time where you embarrassed yourself infront of one of your crushes. I've done stupid things infront of guys so much I cant count them. :)

Thanks for reading!!

I LOVE YOUR FACE :3

Bye!

~Savannah R xx