Chapter 2♠ Liam

Chapter 2♠ Liam's POV

When Louis told me Ana was on the phone with him, I realized that I needed to update her on the whole thing with me and Danielle. Ana deserved to know, she was one of very few girls that I trusted.

I loved Danielle... But she didnt love me enough to stay with me instead of having a normal life. It took a bit to finally start to get over her. It was really hard but I'm managing.

"Hey Ana." I tried to keep the pain out of my voice. I thought I had done a good job at that too.

"Hey Liam! Are you okay? You sound a bit sad..." I winced a little. Okay it was obvious that I was depressed. I wonder what my fans thought. I guess I would have to give the news to her.

"Danielle..." I choked when I said her name. " Broke up..." By then I was crying.

"SHE WHAT!?!?!" Her scream deafened me for a second so i couldn't tell what she was saying until I heard: "I'm going to crush her."

"No, Ana. I'm fine." I really didn't want Ana to break my ex girlfriend. Danielle was special to me. I could never stand to see her hurt. Gosh... it was hard getting over her.

"No, you aren't. I'm sorry, babe." Why was she apologizing?

"It's ok. It's not your fault anyway." I didn't want her to feel bad for me. I was just bringing her down...

She went on saying that she would visit us in London if she could but her parents would be upset if she left.

"You can make your own decisions though." I replied to her. I thanked her in my head for getting my mind off of Danielle.

"I know I can make my own decisions but I don't want to hurt their feelings. But, bloody hell, they are annoying! I might go mad. Liam, start planning the funeral." I chuckled a little. I knew she was kidding. She would be crazy if she wasn't. 

I suddenly realized that the boys and I had a photo shoot coming up and i had to get ready. I didn't dress up or anything. Just needed to take a shower and wash my face. "I got to go. I'm giving the phone back to Louis. Bye, Ana."

"Kay, bye Liam!" She replied. I handed the phone back to Louis and he gave me a hug. I walked out of the room and went to the bathroom to take a shower.

ווו×

When I turned on the water, I had this weird feeling in my stomach. Like something bad had happened. I almost wanted to call Ana back to see if she was okay but I decided not to. I was probably being silly.

When I got out of the shower and draped a towel around myself I heard Harry and Louis yelling about something. They did that on a daily basis. It was kind of funny. I went to the bag of clothes I brought over from my place and got dressed.

I had been staying at Louis and Harry's flat for a while. I couldn't stay at my own... To many memories to handle at the moment.

I dried my hair and brushed it. When I walked into the living room I sat down next to Louis. He was watching Spongebob.

"Not this again, Louis! This show has gotten so damn annoying. I would rather have my balls cut off than..." Louis put his hand over my mouth while he stared intensely at the screen.

After a few more re-runs of Spongebob, Zayn and Niall came to pick us up for the photo shoot. I let them in.

"Hey boys." Niall said in his playful Irish accent.

"Hey, Nialler." Louis said, turning off the tv. Harry had joined us in the living room and got up. Louis and I stood up also. Harry grabbed Louis' hand and they ran out the door to the van. Niall put his arm around my shoulder as we followed Zayn out the door.

I still had that awful fweling in my stomach...

ווונ

Author's note: 

MUAHAHAHA! Your still wondering who's it gonna be hehehe :)

Well hope you like it! Vote for me pleasssse!

By the way I dont hate Spongebob. I love him. But just face it. A couple shows in a row and it can get annoying. And I have nothing against Danielle. I only made her break up with him for the sake of the story. You will see...

TUNE IN ON FRIDAY FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER! lol I've been posting like crazy. Haha love you guys :) byeeee.