Chapter 16♠ Liam

Chapter 16♠ Liam

I pushed past Ana and Louis after I had taken mt shirt off. I was furious! They knew how I felt about... those silver devilish monsters.

I went to very back if the plane and sat down. A huff escaped my lips and I crossed my arms.

How could they do that do me? Didn't they have feelings? Maybe they don't. Robots don't have feelings. Maybe they are robots. Maybe they came to earth to rule the entire human race! Oh my gosh, I need to tell the others!

"Liam?" I was brought out of my unrealistic thoughts when I heard my name. I looked over to find Ana standing at the end of the row of seats I was sitting in.

God damn, she looked so beautiful. Her long legs lived up to their name in her black skinnies. Her chiffon mint green button-down shirt looked perfect on her torso. The straightness of her hair. Her mint green faux suede wedges gave her an extra inch or two. Her beautiful blue eyes....

"Liam, I'm sorry." She said taking a small step forward. My insides melted. I could never stay mad at her.

I patted the seat next to mine, signaling her to sit down. It was then that I realized that she was carrying a caramel colored teddy bear. Why would she be carrying that? As soon as she sat down I asked her why she had the stuffed bear.

"This hear is, Fudge. Fudge is my most prized possession. You know what I'm scared of?" What? Where was she going with this?

"What?" I replied quickly. I was eager to find out.

"I'm afraid of losing Fudge. Silly fear right? Well, not for me. You see, the bear's fur feels a lot like Louis' hair. Stupid, I know, but it's true. So whenever I hug the bear, it's almost as if Louis is there with me when he is away on tour. This bear is the only reason, besides video chats and phone calls, that keeps me sane when he is on tour. This bear helped me when Louis left for the X-Factor." She paused before going on. "Once, Louis thought it would be funny to hide the bear from me. I couldn't find it for days. I was a mess. I cried a lot over this bear. Louis finally visited me and saw how much of a mess I was. I told him that I lost the bear. He found it and gave it back to me. I was really happy. Then, he told me that he hid it. I was furious. It wasn't a funny prank to me. But I eventually forgave him. I could never stay mad at him for long." She smiled slightly to herself. I was kind of confused though. Was there a point to this story?

"Why did you tell me this?" I asked her, curiously as to the point of her story.

"To let you know that I know how you felt about the stupid prank we did on you. To other people it might seem stupid, but to you, it's mean and hurtful. I know how you feel and it's not a good feeling huh?" I nodded to show that I had been listening. "I'm sorry and I shouldn't have done the prank."

"It's okay. I'm over it now." I smiled and pulled her into a hug. I felt her tense up.

"L-Liam you have no s-shirt on." She said shakily. A uneasy chuckle slipped from her mouth. I smiled to myself. Was she really nervous because I had no shirt on. I tightened my grip on her then let go.

"Sorry. Didn't mean to make you uncomfortable." I smiled at her as she blushed a crimson red.

"C'mon lets go back to the other boys." She stood up and took my hand. Ugh, I didn't want to go back but now I really don't want to go back to the boys. I wanna stay back there with Ana forever. But Ana pulled me back to reality.

Louis was sitting by himself with red puffy eyes. He sat there quietly with his hands in his lap. Harry tried to talk to him but Louis just turned away. Awh, Louis. Did I seriously look that mad? Oops?

I walked over to him and kneeled down next to him. He was turned away so he couldn't see me.

"Go away Harry." He said, his voice shaky.

"Well, if that's what you want." I sighed dramatically and Louis almost instantly.

"Liam! Oh my god, I'm so sorry! I wasn't thinking. I-" I cupped my hand over his mouth.

"Shut up. I forgive you." I smiled and pulled my hand off his mouth. His whole face lit up. He attacked me with a massive hug.

"Please sit down and fasten your seat belts. We will be landing in half an hour." The pilot's voice boomed through the speakers that were around us. Harry popped into the seat next to Louis, while Ana sat down by Niall. I plopped down into the seat next to Zayn. Ana gave Niall something to eat and he squealed with excitement. Then they showed each other their stuffed animals, Ana"s being Fudge and Niall's being a cherry red teddy bear named Clifford.

Soon, I was fast asleep.

ווו×

Author's note:

AWW Nialler has a teddy bear named Clifford :D So adorable!!!!!

Questions I need to answer:

Q: Is Eleanor in this book?

A: Nope.... well not yet ;D

Q: Why are the chapters so short?

A: Cuz I am lazy sometimes. Once I hit 1,000 reads on this book I will start editing it and fixing it :)

Q: Who the hell is Ana gonna end up with???

A: NOT TELLING!!!! :D

Kay, if you have any questions for me then put them in your comment. I will be answering the funniest questions and the ones that I feel will help the readers understand the book more.

I updated at 5:40 in the morning.. you better be happy with it!!

This chapter has a requirement. 4 Comments and 8 reads. And your comment must have the words 'Blue polar bear' in it for it to count towards the requirement. :)

Comment because you know you want a dedication :)

Vote because I will die of happiness if I get like 5 votes on a chapter.

Read because you know its too good to not read :)

LOVE YOU GUYS! Bye!!

-Savannah R xx