Chapter 5♣ Niall

Chapter 5♣ Niall

As we stepped off the airplane, thousands of girls screamed. We all plugged our ears for a moment. Damn those girls were loud! Suddenly something big and black hit Harry in the face. He bent down and picked it up. It was a huge bra. He handed it to Paul and we started walking again.

Louis wasn't walking. He was running. Louis was VERY excited to see Ana. Those two were so flippin' cute as best friends. I smiled at the thought.

Once we got into the van waiting for us outside the air port, Louis was practically jumping in his seat. Harry had to slap him to get him to calm the hell down.

"Ow..." Louis rubbed his face.

"Sorry, mate. You need to calm down." Harry chuckled a little when Louis stuck his tongue out at him.

As soon as Louis saw Ana's house he unbuckled his seat belt and was about to jump out of the car when Harry grabbed his shirt and made him sit down. Liam scolded him for doing that. Zayn was just laughing.

When the car stopped in front of the house Louis jumped out of the car and ran to the door

"ANA! IM HERE!" Louis screamed. The neighbors came out to see what the ruckus was about. They took one look at us, shook their heads, and walked back inside. We were all at the door when Louis politely knocked on the door.

The door opened and we were looking at the sweet face of Ana Konors.

"ANA!" Louis screamed and basically tackled her. She laughed ferociously as Louis squeezed the living shit out of her. That was the tightest hug I have ever seen.

"Hey, Louis?" She said in a whisper. "I. Can't. Breath." Louis immediately let go of her and helped her up.

"Ana!" Zayn, Liam, Harry, and I said at the same time. We took turns hugging and kissing her cheek.

"Hey guys! Come in!" She stepped away from the door frame to let us in. Her house was nice. Very cozy. I smiled then my smiled faded as I remembered our reason for being here. We all walked to the living room and sat down.

"How are you holding up?" Zayn asked Ana.

"Good, I guess." I noticed uisomething in her eyes. Dullness, unhappiness, no life what so ever was found in her eyes. She kind of looked like a zombie even when she smiled it didn't reach her eyes. Poor lass.

"I'm sorry Anabear." Louis said while hugging her.

"It's fine Boobear." She hugged him back.

She didn't look fine...

ווו×

Author's note:

NOBODY COMMENTED FOR ME?? D: I feel betrayed. Well anyway, thanks to all of you who do read my authors note thing here :) Sorry for short chapter. This is a HUUGE filler. Dont worry ;)

THANK YOU FOR READING!! :)