Chapter 15♥ Ana

Chapter 15♥ Ana

I opened my eyes just the tiniest bit. My ears started to gain sound. I opened my eyes fully and sat up. The plane was completely quiet. Thar was weird. Usually the boys would have been running around making noise.

I took this opportunity to think. Like, really think. About my life and what a shit job I've done living it.

What was I doing? This wasn't me. I could tell the boys knew that too. Sure I was sarcastic and stuff before the... incident. But, now I'm acting like a total slut. Getting drunk and kissing all the boys and shit. I just got to get over the fact that I can't go running back to mommy and daddy anymore. It's hard though. Really hard.

I sighed and ran a hand through my hair. I looked to my left and saw Liam fast asleep. He looked like a puppy. I smiled to myself. I looked to my right and saw Louis just about to-

His head fell onto my shoulder. He too was asleep but the impact his head made with my shoulder woke him up.

"Huh? Wha?" He looked around franticly before noticing I was awake too. "Oh hey, you're awake." He smiled broadly. I couldnt help but return his smile.

"You guys look so cute when you sleep." I gushed. Louis chuckled. Suddenly, he snapped his head up to look at the sky and pointed his index finger up.

"I gots an idea!" He whisper-yelled. I leaned on my elbow on my knee.

"Tell me this idea of yours." I said slyly and stroked my chin. I looked like an evil person. Louis chuckled at my attempt to be evil.

"We should take pictures of the guys sleeping and post it on twitter. Then it shall be pranking time!" He got this spark in his eye and I have to admit, it was kind of adorable.

"Okay. Get your phone. We'll pose in the pictures too. Just to make it funnier." I suggested. This was going to be fun. Louis grabbed his phone and we stood up.

We walked over to Liam and sat by him. Louis opened his camera app and put it on front-facing camera. We both did a goofy face and he took the picture. We looked at it after the phone had processed it.

"Perfect!" I whispered and ran over to Zayn.

Louis set up his camera again and and we both made a serious face and stoked our chins. Louis snapped the picture.

"Beautiful!" Louis whispered and high fived me. He skipped over to Harry. I followed. I swear, Louis and Harry's bromance was priceless.

Louis set up the camera again and we kissed Harry's cheeks. He got the left cheek while I got the right cheek. Harry could sleep through anything. Louis snapped the pic and we both trotted over to Niall.

"Hmmm... what pose should we do now?" Louis asked scratching his bed head. It was all ruffled and stuck out in random places. Not really different from his usual hairdo though.

"Um... serious duck faces!" I snapped and pointed at nothing. Its what I do when I get an idea. Louis high fived me again while setting up the camera.

We both looked at the screen with serious faces and stuck our lips out like the girls do in their profile pictures. I widened my eyes a bit to look crazy and so did Louis. He snapped the picture.

"That was awesome." I laughed as we ran to the back of the airplane where no body was.

"I know right!" Louis said in a high pitched girl voice. This made me laugh harder. "Okay, okay calm down amigo." He said and patted my back. We sat down on some random seats while Louis got on twitter and posted the images. We made creative captions for each picture.