Chapter 8★ Harry

Chapter 8★ Harry

"Woah..." The boys and I were literally stunned. Ana looked hot! I mentally slapped me for that. Louis would kill me for saying that.

She looped her arm around Louis' and walked out the door with him. I ran towards them and tackled Louis.

"He's mine bitch!" I got up and threw Louis over my shoulder. He is lighter than you would think. I ran to the car. Paul opened one of the windows for me and i threw Louis through it. He landed with a thump in the car.

"Ow!" Louis rubbed his head and his butt. Ana just stood there laughing and couldn't move. It looked like she was about to pass out. She fell over but Liam caught her. He carried her bridal style to the car.

"LIAM GET YOUR DIRTY LITTLE HANDS OFF MY WOMAN!" Louis screamed out the window.

"No can do Louis." Liam smirked at Louis. Ana decided to play along and whispered something in his ear. He put her down and turned around so that his back was facing us. Ana was in front of him.

They started 'snogging'. I knew it was fake though. Liam would never do that to Louis.

Liam then turned around and wiped his lips off. A devious smile was planted on his face. Ana acted all flushed and her cheeks were pink. Damn, she was a good actress. She could make herself blush!

Well that pissed Louis off. He practically leaped out of the window and tackled Liam.

"Louis get off of him." Ana pushed Louis off of Liam and walked to the car.

"You guys didn't actually snog, did you?" Louis looked at Liam with a worried expression.

"We didn't snog, Louis. We were just teasing you." Liam punched Louis' arm playfully and got up. Louis did too.

We all piled into the car. Zayn was talking to Ana about something. Suddenly they both looked at me and laughed. I cocked my head, confused.

"H-H-Harry... your z-zipper... is down!" Ana said between fits of giggles. I quickly fixed the problem.

"How was that so funny?" I asked still confused.

"We saw your pink boxers Harry." Zayn said then laughed. I blushed then turned away from them. I heard Ana whisper something into Louis' ear. He started laughing. I shot back around and glared daggers at Ana. She put her hands up in surrender.

"Calm down, Harry." Louis said then playfully slapped my cheek. I shot a death glare before I jumped out of my seat and attacked him.

ווו×

Ana's POV

Harry leaped out at Louis. I tried to break up their girl fight and pushed Harry back away from Louis. Liam held Harry back while I sat on Louis' lap.

"Harry switch places with me." Harry looked at me confused. "You need to apologize to Louis and make it up to him." Harry nodded and switched places with me. I was now sitting next to Liam.

"Hey there fake snogger friend." Liam winked at me.

"That didn't even make sense but okay...?" He chuckled.

I lied my head down on Liam's lap when Niall screamed.

"TRUTH OR DARE!" He scared the shit out of all of us. Louis was grabbing his chest like he had a heart attack.

"Yay!" Zayn jumped up and drown. He hit his head on the roof of the car.

"Ana truth or dare." Niall asked me.

"Dare."

"I dare you to snog Liam for real this time." I looked up at Liam and winked. He blushed a little.

I sat up and scooted closer to Liam. I grabbed his neck and crushed my lips against his. At first he didn't kiss back but he finally put his arms around my waist and kissed me back. I licked his lower lip, asking for entrance. He opened his mouth and I slid my tongue inside. We kissed for a bit longer and then stopped. I parted away from Liam.

You should have seen his face. He was stunned.

"Wow..." Is all he could say. He looked at me. "Wow..."

"I take it she is a good kisser, eh buddy?" Harry winked at me then laughed at Liam.

"Damn it! Now you all are gonna want to snog me! Im not playing anymore." I crossed my arms as the boys continued to play without me.

We made it to the club safely, I guess. Louis tripped Liam for snogging me. Liam ended up getting mad and slapped Louis in the back of the head. They got into a girl fight blah blah blah. I stopped them and smacked them both. No body was seriously injured. Just a few scrapes and bruises.

"Ana come on! I'll buy you a drink." Niall grabbed my hand and dragged me over to the bar.

By my third beer and fifth shot of tequila, I. Was. Hammered. I was a naughty naughty girl that night.

ווו×

Author's note:

OOOOOOOOOOO! WHAT'D SHE DO? hehe :)

Well my little lovelies, I will post the next chapter IF I get at least 2 comments and 5 reads. :) I wont be doing requirements often but I need to put you guys into the SPIRIT! :D so please comment and read!!