Chapter 13♠ Liam (part 1)

Chapter 13♠ Liam

"Okay, thanks Joey." She smiled and chuckled a bit. "You too. Thanks again for saving my parents' house. Appreciate it. Kay, bye." Ana hung up her phone.

"So, who is 'Joey'?" I asked Ana. She seemed close to him. For some reason it bothered me. I nervously stuck my hands in my pockets.

"Joey is Ana's great uncle. He is the man that Ana talked to first at the funeral." Louis replied for her. I relaxed a little. Just her great uncle.

"So why is he buying the house?" Niall asked with a mouthful of food. Ana had made him a sandwich and he was now devouring it.

"Well, you see, my uncle sorta.. has a lot of, well... money. I told him that I didn't want to lose the house, after all my parents did build this place. So he suggested that he would buy it and preserve it." She seemed uncomfortable with talking about how her uncle is rich. Louis had a sincere look on his face and he looked like he understood everything. Damn you, Louis. Why do you have be in the 'know'?

"Ohhh....." Zayn answered. "Will we get to visit?"

"Anytime we want!" She said while holding up some house keys.

"Yay!" We all yelled together.

"Now, Louis and Liam." My heart skipped a beat when she said me name. "Tomorrow will be packing day so you two will help me with packing ne stuff." Louis and I groaned.

"Why?" Louis whined.

"Because you guys pack fast at packing." She said simpley.

"Well, let's hop to it!" Zayn yelled hopping around like a bunny. We all laughed.

ווו×

Sorry for short chapter again. I eill most likely post again tomorrow to make up for the crappy chapter.

And here its 11:44! ITS STILL FRIDAY! I posted like i promised I would.

Well I will add things on tomorrow. Next post will have a dedication *wink wink.* the dedication has already gone out to someone

Anywayzz... BYE! LOVE YOU GUYS! SEE YOU TOMORROW! ;)

-Savannah R.