Chapter 3♪ Louis

Chapter 3♪ Louis' POV

When we got to the photo shoot, Lou, our stylist, grabbed me and stuck me in the make up chair. God I hate this part... You have to sit still for a while and you get a bunch of stuff stuck on your face. Two things I hate.

"But Lou..." I whined like a five year old. Harry laughed at me so I stuck my tongue out at him.

"Stop whining, Louis. Jeez, your acting like I'm going to slap you or something..." Lou held my face in place so I would calm down.

After what felt like hours... Lou finally let me get up and run around. After i stopped running I took out my phone and texted Ana:

Eyyyy gurl :) About to start taking pictures!! Text you in a bit. ~BooBear

I waited a few minutes before checking my phone again. No messages. Hmm... thats odd. Maybe she is just busy. I put my phone away and ran to the cameras.

"I'm ready!" I shouted. I stood right in the middle of the white space and did a goofy smile. Girls loved my goofy smile.

ווו×

After everyone except Zayn was done with their individual shots we all got chairs and sat down. Zayn always wanted to go last in photoshoots, though I have no idea why...

"You know that girl we met at that club a few weeks ago?" Harry said. He had a mischievous twinkle in his eye.

"Yah. The one with the long blonde hair?" Niall asked.

"No, the girl with the short brown hair." I corrected Niall. I knew Harry well enough to know which girl he was talking about.

"Oh. Yah i remember her." Niall said.  

"I got her number!" Harry pulled out a white piece of paper from his pocket. Zayn looked over at us from behind the cameras and put a thumbs up. Zayn knew that whenever Harry had a piece of paper in his pocket, it was a girl's number.

"Good job lad!" Liam congratulated him with a pat on the back.

I felt my phone buzz in my pocket. I took it out and checked it. One new message from: Anabear. Anabear was my pet name for her. I read the text:

My parents were just killed in a car accident. ~Anabear

No. No this cant be happening! The Konors were like my second family! My hands started to shake and I dropped my phone. I tried to stand up and walk out of the room but I fell and curled up on the floor. Everything was blurry.

Why them?

ווונ

♦ Zayn's POV

I saw Louis stand up and fall on the floor. At first I thought it was a joke. But when the boys surrounded him with worried faces, I ran over to him. The cameras flashed when i took my first step. I'm sure that was a good picture.

I got over to Louis and crouched down by him.

"Louis! Louis, what the hell just happened? What did that text say?" Harry was talking to Louis.

I immediately picked up Louis' phone and read the message on the screen. I could feel my face go white.

I turned the phone around and showed the text to the boys.

They all stopped and starred. I swear, they were all whiter than Casper the friendly ghost...

ווונ

Author's note:

Hey guys! Sad isn't it? Well lets see what will happen.

Yah i put two point of veiws in this chapter to make it longer.

Hope you like!!! And i cant post tomorrow cuz i'm having dinner with my uncle that is visiting from Tennessee. That's why i'm updating early AGAIN. So next chapter will have a dedication to whoever i feel has the best comment :) Thanks for reading!!!