Chapter 11♦ Zayn

Chapter 11♦ Zayn

Oh my god... How could I do that to her?!?! Im so stupid. Someone should just shoot me. Kidding! You can shoot me after I apologize to Ana.

I slowly walked up the stairs. Each step scared me 'cos I was getting closer to the person I had hurt. I am such a coward. I puffed out ny chest and walked up the last few steps.

I got up to Ana's door and knocked. No answer. I looked back at the boys. They gave me hand gestures telling me to go in. Here goes nothing.

I turned the door knob and walked in. I saw Ana curled up on a ball on her bed. Liam had left the room before I went in so I could apologize. I think something was goin' on between them but I didn't want to be nosey so I stayed out of it.

I walked up to Ana's bed and knelt down on one knee. "Ana?"

A few seconds passed before she turned around to look at me. I could tell she had been crying. "Yah?" She said in barely a whisper.

"Im sorry babe." She sat up and we hugged.

"Its okay Zayn. I forgive you." With that I kissed her forehead and walked out of the room. She looked tired and needed some sleep. I closed the door behind me.

"How'd it go?" Niall asked, his cheeks stuffed with cheetos from the kitchen.

"Good." I grinned, "She forgave me."

"I wouldn't have..." Liam mumbled but quickly said,"Good." He put on a smile.

I suddenly realized Louis was missing. "Where's Louis?"

"He is getting Ana chocolates, flowers, and a movie." Harry answered. I just smiled.

ווו×

Louis' POV

I slipped on my ray bans and put my hood over my head as I stepped out of the van.

I ran into the store quickly going to the candy section. I got a fancy little bag of Hershy's Kisses®. Then I ran to the movie section and grabbed 'The Notebook'. She'd love this. Then I turned around to run to the flower section but I ran into somebody.

"Hey watch where.." The girl stopped and looked at me. "Oh... my... god... IT'S LOUIS FROM ONE DIRECTION!" She screamed. I panicked. I ran towards the flower section with a mob of girls running after me. I grabbed some random bouquet of flowers as I ran by.

I ran by the registers, getting a wad of money out from my pocket and throwing it at the clerks face as I ran by.

I ran out of the store and jumped into the van. Girls were pounding on the doors.

"Step on it, Paul!" I screamed. Paul sped out of the parking lot. "Can we stop by a craft store before we go home? I still need a basket." Paul groaned but stopped by a craft store.

I got in and out without being noticed. Thank god...

I quickly put the basket together in the car. I really wanted Ana to feel better. I was gonna make the boys watch 'The Notebook' with Ana and I. They needed to help too.

Gosh I would do anything for my best friend. I smiled to myself.

"Why are you smiling goof ball?" Paul laughed.

"Nothing." Shrugged but kept smiling. But I was sure that I had a weird feeling in the pit of my stomach when I thought of Ana. Maybe I wanted more than a best friend...

ווו×

Author's note:

Awwwwww Louis!!!! :D How cute! And good job to Zayn for apologizing.

What do you guys think? Liana(Liam+Ana) or Louna(Louis+Ana) ??? Tell me what you think in the comment section. But no matter what you guys say I am taking this story a certain way. MUAHAHAHAHAHAAHA! >:D

Lol so How was your halloween? I got rained on.... -.- I hate you mother nature.

Okay so Im writing a Ross Lynch fan fiction. You dont even have to know who he is or like him. JUST READ IT! I really like the concept of it :) Anywayzzzzz.....it's called 'Fireworks at the Ballpark' trust me you'll love it :)

And sorry for the short chappie :/ I kind of have writers block..

Kay well.... BAAAIIII! :) Love you guys!!!

-Savannah R xx