Chapter 10♠ Liam

Chapter 10♠ Liam

Ana ran upstairs crying. Louis immediately got up and smacked Zayn upside the head.

"Way to go, Zayn." He said coldly and turned away to go to Ana.

Zayn was rubbing his head.

"I forgot... I'm sorry." He looked down at his hands. And for once there wasn't a mirror in his hands.

"How could you forget her parents were dead?" Niall asked a little angry. His lips were set in a straight line.

"You know how I am with a hangover. Jeez, guys, I forget a lot of things when I drink. But I remember after a while..." Zayn's face was pleading us not to judge him. I sighed.

"You still gotta apologize to her." I got up and started walking away.

"Where are you going?" Harry asked me.

"I'm going to help Louis calm Ana down."

I walked upstairs and knocked on the door to Ana's room. I could hear her crying from outside. Oh god... why did you have to say that Zayn? I just want to make her the happiest girl in the world. I want to make her smile and be happy. She looks so much more beautiful when she is happy.

Wait... beautiful? No... wait. Yes? Did I have feelings for Ana?............

Maybe.

ווו×

Louis' POV

I ran up the stairs to Ana's room. I was so pissed at Zayn. You have no idea.

I knocked on her door. I could hear her crying. God, that broke my heart... I just wanted to stick her in a swimming pool of happiness with a bunch of rainbow-unicorns. and carrots She would have the time of her life in that swimming pool. Ana's weak voice interrupted my colorful thoughts.

"Go away." Her voice was weak, but her words were harsh. I took her answer as an invitation in. I opened her door and walked inside. I closed the door behind me so Ana and I could have privacy.

"Hey..." I walked toward her bed and layed down next to her. She just cuddled up to me and started sobbing.

"Shh... It's gonna be alright." I stroked her hair. Then I had an idea. I sang the only part I knew of this particular song. " 'Cos every little thing is gonna be alright."

She laughed through her tears. Then we hear a knock on the door.

"Who is it?" I asked like a high pitched lady.

"Liam." He answered back in the same way.

"Come in." Ana's voice surprised me. I hugged her to my chest a little tighter.

When Liam came in and saw us I saw a couple emotions cross his face. Jealousy, hurt, and love? It was hard to tell 'cause he swiped the emotions off his face right after they appeared.

"Can I talk to her for a bit?" Liam asked me, shoving his hands into his pockets.

"Sure." I smiled at him then gave Ana a quick kiss on the forehead and walked out.

ווו×

Ana's POV

As Liam lied down next to me taking Louis' place, he wrapped his arms around me. It felt nice...

It felt like I was at home...

But I can't feel that way. It wouldn't be good for me because he didn't feel the same way about me.

ווו×

Authors note:

DONT HATE ME!!!!! Lol but this is a huuuuuuge filler. sorry for its suckiness :/ ill do better next time i promise.

OMG! So i listened to 'Little Things'. IT WAS AMAZINGLY AWESOME! I congratulate Ed Sheeran on a master piece. The boys sang it well :)

I LOVE ED SHEERAN AND ONE DIRECTION! Is it possible to live them equally? I THINK IT IS :D

lol so thanks for reading :) please comment and vote!! Bye my little lovelies!

LOVE YOU GUYS! xx