Chapter 7♦ Zayn

Chapter 7♦ Zayn

Ana cried the whole ride home. Which was about twenty minutes. We each took four minute turns comforting her. I had the last turn.

"Zayn?" Ana was sitting on my lap with my arms around her. She was looking at me with red-rimmed eyes.

"Yah babe?" I wiped one of her tears away.

"I wanna do something fun tonight. To get my mind off of my p-p-par-" I cut her off.

"Shh... don't say it. Sure we can do something fun." I smiled at her. She looked so innocent. Like a lost puppy.

"You guys can decide what we do. I don't care as long as I can get my hands on a drink." I chuckled.

We turned around a corner and stopped in front of her house. Louis got up and carried Ana into the house. She basically fell asleep in his arms. Once we got inside Louis carried Ana up to her room and stayed up there with her for a while. The other boys and I just sat and talked for a while in the living room.

ווו×

Louis' POV

I carried Ana up to her room while she slept in my arms. I put her under the covers in her bed and lied down next to her. She opened her eyes and turned to face me.

"Louis, is it true? Are my parents really dead?" Poor Ana. She thought she was having a nightmare. I hugged her.

"Yah, babe, they really are." I whispered. There was silence for a bit. She spoke.

"Zayn needs to talk to you guys. I told him to. Now get out and go talk to your boy friands." She said 'boy friends' like a hip hop gangster person. Like how Cee Lo Green said "now go and tell your little boy friand" in the song Forget You. I chuckled and walked out of her room.

I walked down the stairs and sat down by Harry. I ruffled his hair a bit then turned to Zayn.

"Ana said you have something to say to us." I said in a professional manner. The boys laughed.

"Yah. She told me that she wants to do something fun tonight to get her mind off of her parents. She wanted us to decide what we do." Zayn sat there and waited for our answer.

"CLUBBING!!" Harry screamed. I covered his mouth with a pillow.

"Ana is sleeping." I said in a 'how dare you' way. Harry nodded. I took the pillow off his face.

"Clubbing!!" He whisper-yelled. We all nodded in agreement and went to go get ready. I went to Ana's door. I pushed it open a bit.

"Ana we are going clubbing and you are coming. Get up and get ready!" I smiled broadly. She groaned at me.

"Oh no you did-int." I said while snapping my fingers. I went over to her and pushed her off if the bed. She landed with a thud.

"I hate you, you cunt." She growled through her teeth.

"I love you too Anabear!!" I skipped out if the room and got ready.

I know people would think that was mean but, hey, she needed to get her arse up.

I walked to my room and closed the door behind me, locking it. I got the guest bedroom 'cos I'm Ana's favorite. The other boys kept their stuff in my room but slept in the living room.

I went to the closet and picked out something to wear. I grabbed my favorite striped t-shirt and a black jacket/sweater hybrid thing. I don't know the correct name for it. It had a jacket torso part but it had sweatshirt sleeves and a hood. I liked it. I put on some red vans and put my red beanie back on. I walked out to the living room.

Harry's outfit:

Plain white v-neck shirt that showed off his muscles, a chocolate brown jacket, regular trousers and his famous curls.

Liam's outfit:

Plain blue button down (unbuttoned) with a black v-neck shirt, and regular trousers.

Niall's outfit:

Green polo shirt, black trousers and the hand-made friendship bracelet we made him for his birthday. It didnt have charms or anything. It just says 'Kiss me, I'm IRISH'.

Zayn's outfit:

Black jacket and a purple shirt with black trousers and his hair all done-up.

Ana walked down stairs. I couldn't help but stare. She looked gorgeous. (link to her outfit: http://milanooreview.org/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/New-Style-Freeshipping-Strapless-Taffeta-Cocktail-Dresses-Prom-Dress-Party-Dress-Club-Dress-Ladies-Dress-CD171.jpg) She wore a blue party dress that showed off her long legs and black heels. Her hair was slightly curled.

"Woah..." We all said in at the same time. She giggled a bit and walked to me and took my arm in hers. We walked out side to the van. Time to have some fun!

ווו×

Author's note:

Sorry for short chapter. I was super busy all week. I promise to update for often :)

I update on my smartphone cuz I have the Wattpad app so I don't know how to post pics with the book. Ill figure it out.

THANKS FOR READING! I will call my readers..... Luvables! Cuz my username is luvable_xx! :D

Thanks, bye!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!