Intro and Info!

Hello, and welcome dear TMNT fans!!! If you are reading this then just know that you're in for a awkward yet fun adventure/romance!

So, just know that Y/n L/n, is you! You are the main person! The main character!! Of course you'd know that 😂, anyway, if you didn't read the info on the book, here it is again.

Teenage Mutant Love: A Secret Research Facility has been working on a weapon for many years, meant to serve and obey only one man, being Shredder himself. The ultimate and deadliest samurai there is, and the ultimate enemy to a small but dangerous family that lives within the underbelly of New York City.

The weapon was a created mutant girl, who was to be ruthlessly trained under Shredders orders. Forced to become his one and only loyal pet, having mutant abilities similar to a Wolverine animal, with heightened senses, speed, agility and power.

Until she manages to break free when an error occurs within the prison like facility. She runs away and finds the city of New York. Living on her own, robbing and stealing from others. Then meeting a team of vigilantes who attempt to stop her.

What will happen when she meets these so called Mutant Ninja's? What will blossom between the four who meet this poor broken mutant girl? What will she decide in the end??

Sounds intriguing, huh? If not, then I'm sorry.

I'm also the type of writer that's kinda sick of the whole weak damsel in distress that gets saved by the knights in shining armor. I prefer the damsel to be kinda of a badass while sorta being awkward and funny at the same time.

Batman/Lady Shiva/Nightwing/Black Bat type of fighter y'know 😁

Deadpool kind of humor 🤣

This story will be using the TMNT 2014/2016 movie versions of the brothers and Splinter.

(Cause I'm being honest right now. . . I simp for these versions of them 😏 you agree please put some sort of emoji on this paragraph for me to know that I'm not the only one here who simps for any of them 😭)

{And, Yes, these chaotic boi's right down here}