33. The Attack

(Don't forget to vote and follow 💚)

~3rd pov~
~A week later~

Early in the morning, the clones were called in line.
"X-13_8ANE."
"Present." Annie spoke.

Annie is a lean girl with black short hair and blue eyes, her upper lip had a large scar. Height being 5'0 as well.

"X-13_7PIP."
"Here." Piper replied.

Piper was slender sized girl with piercing purple eyes, long brown hair with discolored tips and with facial scarring on her left eye. Height being 4'11.

"X-13_6MAR."
"Here." Marley replied.

Marley is a rather musclar girl with half shaven black and white hair. Black colored irises, with facial scarring on her right cheek. Height being 5'1.

"X-13_5SCR."
"Present." Scarlet answered.

Scarlet was a skinny girl with red short hair, blue eyes and pale lips, facial scarring on her lower right cheek. Height being 5'½.

"X-13_4ALY."
"Here." Ally said.

Ally was a young girl with green eyes, shoulder-length black hair, with facial scarring on her eyes and lower left cheek. Height being 4'6.

"X-13_3PAR"
"Here. . ." Parsley said.

Parsley was a musclar girl with long brown hair and blue eyes, facial scarring on her nose and right ear. Height being 5'2.

"X-13_2BAL."
"Here." Bailey replied.

Bailey had short white shoulder-length hair, blue eyes and pale skin white skin. Along with some scars on her arms and neck. Height being 5'3.

"X-13_1EDA."
"Present." Elda responded.

Elda was a toned girl with a black hair style, scars on her cheeks and forehead with green eyes. Height being 5'2.

Their subject names were set before they all woke up, Ally may have been marked the fourth but she was indeed the last to awaken.
"Elda, Bailey, Parsley, Ally, Scarlet, Marley, Piper, Annie, and Ymir! My favorite girls!" Evans smiled as he entered the room.

The girls smiled when they saw Evans, he was the only closest thing they had to a big brother. But right behind him came another figure, Draken. Ally hid behind Bailey as she watched the man enter and cross his arms over his chest.

"Girls, this is Draken. Shredder's very own assassin. He will be here to help spar with you, now, do understand that he can defeat you. So don't hold back."
". . . Mr. Evans." Piper said.
"Yes?"
"Why can't he be the one to get X-13?"

The girls looked to Draken as he smirked and looked away.
"He is. Just as you will be soon enough, you see. . ." He grabbed a chair and sat down in front of the young girls as he continued.

"X-13 is nothing like any of you. Her claws and skills are much more advanced, X-13 had time and growth with a man who used to work with the Foot Clan. His name was Shoju, he was a talented fighter who taught 13 his ways of combat. Different than Shredder's or your own. X-13 is a skillful fighter and a great hider. 13 blends right into the outside world, that's why we are training you to seek her out."

Ally raised her hand and waited as Evans picked her to speak up.
". . . You said her. . . Is X-13 a girl like us?" She questioned.
". . . Yes. X-13 is indeed a female. You are all her clones that we made from her blood. You nine can be the ones to bring down the traitor, the longer she's out there, the more chance she'll kill everyone we care deeply about." He shuddered as he covered his mouth.