Let's Make A Move

... When they reached the beach they found an umbrella and two sunbeds for them. Soon, they left their bags on the sand and lied on the sunbeds. The beach was really crowded! What was unique about was the black sand on its shore. They hadn't seen that color of a sand before. But, what's the issue with it, is that it's hotter than the usual sand we all know, so if you wanna get in the sea, you have to run quickly before your feet get burned. The whole beach was impressive!

Joe felt like sweating because of the unhinged heat! And so did Taylor. They both wanted to get in the cool water.

"I'm getting in, wanna come?" Joe said as he put his sunglasses inside his bag with his towel

"I mean, obviously!" she sat up and put her sunglasses in her bag too. Then, she got up from the sunbed and took off her shorts and then her shirt, folding them, and putting them in her bag too.

Before Joe could get up, his eyes scanned her body and he swallowed. This dark shade of blue of her bikini was making her extremely hot, showing her curves wonderfully. Quickly, he looked away trying to not make it that obvious that he was looking.

"So Joe, should we go?"

"Yeah, sure!" he said and got up taking of his shirt revealing his well exercised abs. Woah... Taylor thought and tried to not pay much attention. It's not like she hasn't seen his abs before.

They walked close to the sea till it was finally wetting their feet. Taylor got shivers!

"Brrr it's cold!" she looked at him

"Who the fuck cares?" he laughed

"Well maybe I do"

"Once you get in and you get used to it, you forget about the temperature" he spits

"Then i-" she got cut off by him

"Watch me" he told her and took a few step backwards. With it, he run towards the sea and dove into the water like a professional! Taylor was looking at him and laughing.

When he got on the surface and waved at her, he said "Come on! Get it! It's not that cold!"

Taylor of course rolled her eyes and answered "I'm trying to get used to it!"

"If you don't get in I'm afraid I'll have to splash you! So, move!!" he laughed

"Okay, don't splashme!" she chuckled and took a few steps forward the water now being a little bit above her ankle. Joe burst into laughter watching her being such a chicken! It was absolutely enjoyable!

"I'm getting boreddddd" he declared and made her a little nad

"Don't pressure me!"

After she took a deep breath she decided to not let him win again cause right now it seems as if he's making a challenge for her! After that, she decided to get in. She took a deep breath and dove into the water just like Joe did, till she ended up next to him. She really had to end up that close to him?

Once she got on the surface and breathed, she was shaking because of the cold water and this time she was the one who cursed herself, but for trusting him. She's not like others, she could just take her time till she gets in, but of course Joe was there to ruin that to. Though, she's a big lady and won't let that effect her. Even if Joe behaves like an immature child of high-school.

"See. I told you, the water is perfectly fine" he said

"It's not perfectly fine, it's cold as hell!" she blurts out

"Just move a little and you'll feel better. Trust me" he tells her and she nods swimming a little. And he swims next to her. It was really shallow there at a point where their hands were touching the sand, moving deeper and deeper into the sea.