A Date?

~

She entered the office of their house. He was in there, working on something that Taylor had already finished from her side. More like a new plan for the sales. "Joe?" she slowly pushed the door open.

He was leaned against the the desk, his left hand supporting his head while he was writing with the other one. "Yeah?" he whispered enough for her to hear him.

Slowly, her feet made their way towards him. She leaned down and kissed the back of his head. While rubbing his muscles up and down she asked "Would like to get a break baby?".

As if he was indifferent, he mumbled "Yeah yeah..." but his eyes were still focused on the papers in front of him.

"Alwyn" she smiled a bit "You've been in here for a while. More than 3 hours probably. You gotta take a break honey." she giggled, still rubbing his arms.

Turning around and looking up at her he realized that he really was working for that long. "Oh... Erh... You're right".

Taylor giggled at his silliness "Aren't I always?".

"Meh, not always" he smiled back at her.

That made her grin widely, giving him a kiss on the cheek. "We need to talk" she said.

Quickly, he turned around and looked straight at her "Are you okay?" he asked a bit concerned.

"Yes I am. It's just that today I was getting back home from the office and I saw some weird movements just like you...said." she hesitated but spat it anyway.

Shrugging his shoulders "Well I always keep my promises, you should have known that love" a small smirk got build up on his face. She didn't like it.

"Yeah, well, I don't like having a black mini Cooper following me constantly for like a week. So baby, I would like you to stop this little game" she told him.

His once full of love eyes, looked up at hers. He burst into laughters just for a brief moment until his face went all dead "No".

"Not even if we..." she smirked "... Have sex?" her fingers were tracing his arms.

"Nope honey. You can't make me fall for it. Come on." he rolled his eyes

"Who says so?"

"Taylor stop! Okay we're having fun lately, but the fact that I feel things about you, doesn't give you the right to treat me like that. So, shut the fuck up and accept the consequences now" he turned back to work. "And shut the door as you're leaving".

With it, she just sighed and did as she was told. She walked out of the room and shut the door. However, she couldn't let this go. Her mind was telling her to find a way to fix it, but she didn't know how. It was a bit of a fucked up occasion.