As It Was?

~

~

Later, the night had finally settled. It was around 10 am when Taylor was already lying on the bed under the covers, and Joe brought them some snacks for the night. For instance, salty chips and peach juice. As soon as she saw some food her whole face lit up and she sat up. She smiled widely and he placed the salver on her lap. Then, he climbed on the bed and covered his body under the quilt next to her, pulling closer to him the salver.

Taylor looked at him and thanked him by giving his cheek a kiss. He couldn't help, but smile at her. With it he took a chip and once he found the chance while she was yawning, he put it in his mouth giggling. She chewed but gave him the known you're stupid look. But Joe, turned on the TV and put an episode from the Peaky Blinders. She rolled her eyes and started snacking chips and taking a few sips of her juice.

His eyes were so focused on the episode. She couldn't help but look at him a few times. He was eating chips slowly, staring at the TV. A smirk got formed on her face while watching his fingers moving. Millions of thoughts flooded her mind. Most of them dirty. She shook her head and grounded back to reality. She couldn't care less about the episode on their TV. However she just looked down and took her phone in her hands. At the same time, she was giving him a few quick glances. He was so gorgeous with his focused look on tv, bare chest under the covers, his strong biceps above it and his wet but soft lips waiting for her to kiss them. For sure, he was such a lure.

A few minutes later, the episode was finally over. And so did the chips in the bowl along with their peach juice. Joe, grabbed the salver and put it aside on his nightstand and instantly Taylor snuggled close to him. He giggled and wrapped his arm around her, placing a kiss on her forehead.

"What time is it?" she asked

He checked his phone and said "Around 11. Wanna get some sleep?"

"No" she answered

"And what are we going to do then?" he laughed

Shrugging her shoulders, she said "I don't know about you, but I don't mind staring at you" she looked deep into his eyes and cupped his right cheek with her hand.

"Interesting. I don't wanna sound like a jerk right now, but I'm kind of tired. Today's been a long day" he yawned a bit

"I know... And... I'm sorry"

"Why are you asking sorry??"

"Because Joe, if I hadn't rolled down my window, nothing like that would have happened..." she felt guilty

"Hey, hey, hey!" he rubbed her arm "Don't think like that. You did nothing wrong. It's okay" for once his voice was so soft, and so angelic in her ears.

"I know it was my fault Joe. I'm sorry..."

"Taylor. It wasn't. I assure you that it wasn't your fault. He shouldn't have talked to you in that kind of way. I couldn't stand him talking shit about you"