Big Night

~

~

They both see their parents coming. Instantly, Joe and Taylor exchange inconvenient glances.

They wave at them and Joe's father mouths "Let's start". The young couple nodded and decided that it was really time to start.

"You go. Please" Joe whispered

"You owe me a favor after this" she tells him

"Deal"

Taylor takes a deep breath and parts with Joe's hand, getting in the middle of the room. She exhales and looks up at everyone like a proud woman, having that sweet and warm smile up on her face. Then, she claps her hands twice, and everyone, possible new customers, representatives of other fashion houses, some from other countries, photographers, paparazzi, even some employees and their parents , they all turn around to face her. That's what being really nervous is...

She clears her throat and starts to speak "Hello everyone. After waiting for a few minutes, we think that's it finally time to start. Please, let's go get stunned by the new collection we prepared for you" she smiled. Everyone around her, seemed to like her sweet speech and follower her to the next room where the catwalk would take place.

After everyone took their seat, Joe walked close to her and they both stood in the middle of the room smiling.

This time Joe spoke and held Taylor's hand in his grip "So, we're here for this big day and thank you so much for coming. We promise that our new designs won't let you down! Our people here worked so hard for this. I wanna thank everyone who did their best for this day to come true and organize everything to be perfect. We hope you're gonna like what is about to be seen, just as much as we do." he smiled

"Let the show begin" Taylor smiled cheeky and they both walked to their seats.

Even when they sat next to each other, they didn't stop holding hands. Not even for once. Their grip was really tight. The anxiety had taken all over their bodies. Joe gritted his teeth but thank God no one noticed.

Finally, not a long later, they lowered the lights and the show was about to begin. Taylor swallowed.

Music started playing in the back and the stage was full of blinding lights. Out of a sudden, a brunette tall model with green eyes appeared which for sure made many men's jaws get dropped. She walked the stage with much courage and ready for everything. The green dress on her body though was so stunning! After her, other just as gorgeous models followed behind her, both men and women. All the new designs were enchanting and splendid.

Taylor felt a smile sneaking on her lips and she loosened her grip. Now, Joe was the one still holding her tightly with their hands being on his thigh. She looked down at that and grinned softly when Joe stroked her hand. And then you're telling me Joe that you don't have feelings she thought at herself, but without even acknowledging it, she had stared too mucu that Joe realized it and turned his head at her direction. She looked up into his eyes and he had the same gentle smile on his lips.