Let The Games Begin

New York. The city of youth with towering skyscrapers, and blinding lights. An enchanting city which is one of the most popular destination tourists choose to travel to. Anyone would be grateful ot live in such a pioneering city.

Fancy stores, groups of people laughing and gossiping, and the loud noise of traffic is non stop.
It's like a new soundtrack and people could dance to this beat.

The statue of Liberty attracts you to go close and admire it. The central park is also there waiting for you to go for a walk and of course the time Square with huge screens and people gathering there, especially during Christmas Eve.

And there she is. Blonde hair, electric blue eyes, red lips, tall, getting out of a club just like a bunch of other people. Her name is Taylor Alison Swift. She's the next CEO of her father's company after he gets his retirement. Even if she's only 21 years old, one of her dreams is to run her father's company. She grew up in that place watching him working hard. It got her attention. That's one of reasons she studied economics even if she always loved literature.

However, now she's drunk and she is wheezing uncontrollably without any important reason. She adores that kind of life. Being free, single without any responsibilities. She spends money without even caring, she's stubborn and sometimes a little bit selfish.

She was dancing like a maniac and so her hair is slovenly while in the meantime she's sweating. It's 2 am in the morning and it's perilous for a woman to walk out alone. Fortunately her sweet brother Austin is with her, taking her carefully out of this madness. She couldn't even walk properly so he had to carry her, till her house, with his hands. Though she didn't like that and she was whimpering like a kid.

"Nooooo, lea-leave me I can walk Austinoooo" she hit his chest to let her walk

"There is no way. Taylor you're tipsy"

"Just a little bit"

"I wouldn't say so... We're lucky it's now dark and paparazzi can't see the next CEO of the most well-known industry in New York being drunk" he said

"I hateee youu"

He didn't want further discussion with her. She couldn't even spell a word correctly. It was almost impossible to communicate with her.

Suddenly, a jerk pass by with his car and murky water rocketed on them. Austin cursed under his breath and continued walking. Then, the same car appeared again but this time, it pulled over close to them.

A tall blond man got out of it having that smirk on his lips. That man was the son of their father's industrial opponent. Joe Alwyn. He used to be classmates with Taylor back in school and they had something like a vendetta between them. Taylor hates this man with her whole heart and so he does. They used to prank each other in school, making fun of their clothes, relationships, face and every thing they owned. Everyone knew about their hate.

One day Joe faked his surrender and pretended that he wanted to be friends with her. Then, when she invited him at her birthday, he threw the cake right into her face saying I lied!
Another time Taylor pretended that she was in love with him and he felt flattered. So, she was about to kiss him but instead she pulled down his sweatpants infront of everyone and then splashed water in his face and boxers. And not only these happened but even worse things they only know.

"Hello stupid Swifts!" he laughed

Austin was 2 years younger than his sister but he knew about their daily conflicts back in school.

"What do you want?" Austin said

"Nahh... I missed your sister"

"FUCK off Alwyn!!" Taylor said since she could recognize that annoying voice