Clueless

~

                               ~

It was a few weeks later when she had packed all of the essentials: clothes, makeup, pills, bandages and wrapped up food. Joe was specializing on sandwiches.

"Babe" he called her from the kitchen and she appeared wrapping her arms around him from behind as if he was a present.

"Tell me gorgeous" she smiled digging her way up inside his black tshirt.

He giggled sweetly "nothing...I just wanted to call you baby".

"You're not the asshole you used to be huh?"she smirked.

"Shhh" he chuckled.

A little later she pulled back and took a seat on the counter. "So, what are we gonna do with the new IDs?"she asked curious "I haven't done that before"

"We need to disguise, and let your brother control the company on his own. For that we need to sign him a quick paper. You have to make it clear to him though, that he won't be the CEO permanently." he looked at her with his eyebrows frowned up while he was explaining the whole process.

"Got it. What about Michael?"

"I guess we're gonna send him to America to work for your brother." He shrugged his shoulders.

"Alright" she got off the counter. "Am I gonna get a gun too?" She smiled.

"Woah woah. Easy baby".

"What happened?"

"You want a fucking gun already?"

"Duh. I gotta shoot the bad guys somehow" she squeezed her fingers together in the shape of gun "Bam bam" she giggled.

He gave her a dead serious look and shrugged.

"What??"

"Tay, you're not mature at all to hold a gun".

That's when she crossed her arms against her chest. His audacity. "And you consider yourself mature?? Oh please!".

"Hey, I don't want to fight you"

"Maybe I do"

"I don't though. So, cut this attitude".

"I don't have an attitude".

"Swift."

"Alwyn"

He took a deep breath in. "Go to the living room. On the couch you'll see a plastic bag, I have your wing in there. It is a short black one"

She sighed. However, she listened to him and went to the living room. Her eyes detected the bag and her hands revealed the wig. She made a weird expression with her face. It was hard to make out if it was from disgust or how the hell we put that on.