His Angel

_

_

..."Awesome. But before that can I ask you a question?"

She breathed in and crossed her arms against her chest once again. Looking at her feet she answered "Sure..."

"Did I do anything wrong?" he paused "You act a bit different since we left the toy store"

Hearing that, she shrugged her shoulders. "Did you?"

That made him wonder if he really did something. But he's sure that he was perfect the whole day.

"I don't know Taylor. You made weird movements. I touched you in the car and you pulled your hands away from mine. You don't even look at me for once...".

"Joe..." she looked up at him "I'm not going to answer that right now. I'm tired"she explained.

"We need to solve this" he said, meaning every single word of his sentence.

"Never have I heard that from a man... before...?".

"I ve told you I'm nothing like them. I have my own personality. And right now this needs to get solved" he was being so fucking real.

All that she did was sigh "Can you show me where's your room?".

This time he  got annoyed and got closer to her. He grab her shirt and pulled him even closer to him "Taylor" he looked at her deep into her eyes "Don't you dare ignore me again. It's not something that people should do to Joe".

"Or what?".

"Or I'm taking you upstairs, and fuck the life out of you and I promise...you won't be able to walk tomorrow" he smiled a bit.

Rolling her eyes she told him "And of course you turned it to sex again...".

Joe stayed silent this time.

"You can do nothing but fuck me" she giggled "It's actually pathetic".

"Can you explain why are you being such a bitch right now?".

"Because I'm tired" she answered.

"Of me?" he asked.

"Of everyone and everything. I wanna sleep."

"So you're tired of me too. I belong in that amount of people since you said everyone" his face features turned into a frown.

"Maybe you are. I guess" she shrugged her shoulders.

He leaned closer and pressed his lips against her. However, that was something she didn't want. That's why she attempted to take a few steps back, but he was holding her tight from her shirt.

Against his lips she managed to groan. "Stop..." she mumbled. She didn't want that kiss. Instead, she wanted some silence and peace. Her body was too tired from her trip to do anything at all.