Or Is It?

~

~

...

Taylor rushed to get away from Joe, hiding behind her desk, her heels making it harder for her. After Joe locked the door he turned around and fixed his tie a bit. Suddenly his jawline reflected to the light of the sun, making Tay's whole body go dizzy.

As slowly as he could he took a few steps closer to her, while he was lifting up his sleeves, his veins being visible driving Taylor crazy. She pressed her legs together trying to ease that heat in between them.

He got even closer. Then he leaned in next to her and whispered in her ear "I wanna see you begging me to fuck you".
She lowered her head and exhaled air, his words being so damn hot. She swallowed her hunger along with her saliva and went to sit back down to her chair. That simple, she grabbed pen and got back to work. Joe smirked at it. He knew well she was trying to avoid him. But hell, she couldn't keep doing it forever.

"So did you like the new designs?" she asked, her eyes stuck on the paper stuff

He leaned against her desk with his strong hands on it in fists and whispered"They were good, but I prefer your naked butt"

She wanted to get buried under mud, die, disappear, move abroad. Anything, except for being there. All that she wanted and needed was him, to attack her bare body and make her moan, but she couldn't let that happen again. She had promised herself that she had enough of Joe's bullshit. This time, she had to take care of herself.

"Unlock the door Joe. Please" she gently asked him in an attempt to somehow distract herself

"That's how you'll beg me to make you cum soon" he licked his lips staring at her intensely

But how could she stop when he's saying things like that?

"Joe" she slowly looked up feeling his hot gaze on her "Go back to work or don't talk to me"

He took his audacity and sat on her desk, next to the papers. Taylor leaned her head on her hands and sighed. It was getting tiring.

"But I'm working here" he put his hands on the edges of the desk and stroked it slowly, torturing, making Taylor have these imaginary scenarios in her head.

"How will I get rid of you?" she asked him

"You can't" he smiled

Taylor sighed and got up from her executive chair, her hands messing her hair from madness.
"What the fuck do you want from me!?" oh, she was fully mad

Joe just giggled, his eyes following every move of hers "One, to make you mad. Two, to fuck you"

She whined and started to make circles in their office, her heels tapping on the floor. "For God's sake Joe... If you have even a bit of dignity, please stop whatever you're doing! What we had is over! I don't wanna be your wife, I don't wanna be your friend or even friend with benefits! I prefer being your enem-" she got cut off by him