No Control

Tw //: sex scenes (sorry not sorry)

In an attempt to see he looked around him, his sight still blur. He blinked his eyes a few times till he was finally able to see clearly, even if the rays of the sun were blinding him a little. Something was pressed against his chest and when he looked down, he could see Taylor sleeping peacefully, with her lips slightly parted, on it.

His fingers couldn't resist and brushed her blond hair, having a soft smile painted on his lips. He hadn't felt the warmth of somebody's body next to him for a long time. He had even missed hugs from people, cause why would a man like him even hug someone? In this case, Taylor was wrapped in his arms, his other hand still firmly on her tummy.

However, watching her breathing slowly, in and out from her slightly parted lips, he had this urge to lean in. And he did lean in, but just when he left a small peck on her lips she woke up. Just like the sleeping beauty. Her eyes only opened a few seconds after he pulled away.

"Babe..." she muttered but it sounded more like a moan.

"Good morning" Joe whispered, having not realized what she just said

Her shining eyes looked around and scanned the room and her position in Joe's arms. "We must have crashed out" she whispered and giggled a little

"Really? Wow, it's not even 1% obvious" he smiled a little

She chuckled quietly at that and she changed position, now them being face to face, eye to eye. Her hand spontaneously climbed on his cheek and stayed there. It was sure she had felt the touch of his lips against hers a little before. The need to repay him couldn't just get erased from her mind. Just when she was about to leave a kiss on his soft lips, they both heard a sound coming down from the kitchen and they lost their shit. Taylor's breath went unstable and Joe jumped up from bed trying to somehow find something to protect them from the burglars. He opened the closet and found his old baseball bat. Rapidly he picked it up and put his index finger on his lips to indicate Taylor that they have to remain silent.

When he was about to leave the room, she got up and followed him on her tip toes, with a hairbrush, she had managed to grab in her hands. Sluggishly, they exited the room looking carefully around them. Their appearance was literally shitty. They were still in their yesterday's clothes, their hair was messed up and their eyes were a little red erected from the sleep even if sooner or later I would have gone away.

As it was natural, they headed down the stairs, a little later finally reaching the kitchen. As they were both about to venture into the room with their eyes had in front of them the view of their two mothers.

Andrea had dropped the pan, which occurred the loud sound. Both Joe and Taylor got surprised from their presence there.

"Mom?!" they both exclaimed

"Oh, hello" Elizabeth said

"Good morning to you too" Andrea rolled her eyes

"What are you doing here?!" Joe asked, beung in a complete shock

"Oh, we just wanted to prepare for you a nice breakfast since we thought you'd be tired from your trip" Elizabeth said logically to them

"Yeah, actually it was pretty exhausting" Taylor declared, leaned back her head and rubbed her eyes

"Why are you holding...these?"Andrea chuckled at the sight of them holding a baseball bat and a hairbrush

They both bit their lips and looked at each other suddenly burst out giggling from the embarrassment" We thought you were burglars" Joe laughed