Shivers

~

~

After some time of driving, it got dark. It was around 9pm but they were still on the road. She was holding tight on him while he was driving, loving every second of it. There was a freedom she hadn't felt before.

They got off the motorcycle and reached a nice hotel, not really famous in NY though. Her mind traveled to many places. As soon as she took off her helmet, she looked at him in disbelief. He literally took her in an expensive hotel to fuck her again. Sure, he makes her feel good but that kind of intention ruins everything she has built inside her mind for him. Lately she had built this idea, that he really wanted to change but he fucking stayed the same as it seems.

He walked to the building, but she stayed behind with her arms crossed against her chest. In just a matter of seconds he ruined that beautiful day. Then, he turned around and took a few steps closer to her. With it, he noticed her frowned face and put a hand on her shoulder.

"Tay, what's wrong?" he asked gently but she pulled away for his touch.

"I wanna go back home" she simply said

"Why?"

"Because I don't like where this is going Joe. I really don't and I want you to respect it!" she demanded

"Huh?" he itched the back of his head "What did I do?"

"Oh you know well what you did" she turned around now having him face her back and only that.

"I really didn't do anything..." he felt kind of disappointed

"Yes you did! You pretended that you were nice and taught me the first steps of how to drive and now you're taking me in that shitty hotel to just fuck me again! It's like you don't respect me at all and it's sad cause I thought, I really thought that you could change but from what it seems, you didn't! "she spit out

But that broke Joe's heart. He had none intention of doing any of these. " I had prepared a surprise for you here to apologize for my behavior... " he explained

That's when Taylor looked back to face him. She felt terrible "W-what?!"

"You know, I might be scary and cold for others but I... There's that side of me that people ignore cause never, none of them, tried to ever understand me and the how I feel. Right now you just...you're proving them right" he breathed out

"I didn't know you had a surprise..." she looked away feeling awful

"Maybe you should wait and see before you speak cause maybe you're wrong" he told her

"Joe I'm sorry"

"After all this, I'll make sure tonight you ask sorry multiple times" he whispered "Follow me. Now." his voice got dark once again.

This time she knew she was wrong and she felt bad. With shaking legs, she nodded and followed him.

The receptionist was really nice and such a lovely woman. Then, she gave them the keys for the room 21 and they took the elevator for upstairs. There was a stifling atmosphere that Taylor tried to ignore even if it was almost impossible. How could she ignore the gap between her and him?