𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟷 - 𝙰𝚏𝚐𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚗 ⚠️

After pulling multiple strings, Anthony managed to get me added onto the Marine security detail assigned to protect and escort him to his latest weapon presentation. I'd never been to one of these for obvious reasons and truthfully I didn't actually care either way - selling weapons was Anthonys career not mine, I just used what he made. All I actually cared about was finally getting to see my brother.

Since my deployment had ended a few days ago I was only here as a favour to Anthony so as soon as his presentation was completed I'd be going straight home with him.

As the hum-v carrying Anthony pulled up I immediately made my way to open the door revealing a grinning Anthony Stark, suited and booted in the middle of the desert, sporting his classic sunglasses.

Smirking, I held a hand to offer him some help out the car which he slapped away playfully. "So who'd you pay off to get me here with ya hmm!?" I said as I lightly placed punches to his shoulder, laughing as I did so. "You missed me brother?" I whispered.

"Oh I take it back could we get rid of this woman please? Security!" He shouted playfully, causing more than a few of the surrounding security detail to swivel where they stood, standing down as soon as they saw the shit eating grin plastered across his face.

"I am your security jackass!" I laughed as he gave me his signature smirk. "It's good to see you, Eddie. Come on let's get this show on the road. The sooner this is over, the sooner I get to come home."

"Alright let's go sis." He whispered before giving me a quick kiss to the forehead as we passed behind the car and were shielded from anyones eye-line.

It didn't take long for the following parties to gather around, giving Anthony the stage.

☞ ☞ ☞

"Is it better to be feared or respected? I say, is it too much to ask for both? With that in mind, I humbly present the crown jewel of Stark Industries' Freedom Line. It's the first missile system to incorporate our proprietary repulser technology. They say the best weapon is one you never have to fire. I respectfully disagree. I prefer the weapon you only have to fire once. That's how Dad did it. That's how America does it. And it's worked out pretty well so far. Find an excuse to let one of these off the chain, and I personally guarantee you the bad guys won't even want to come out of their caves." As Anthony spoke the missiles were launched behind him. "For your consideration, the Jericho." With perfect timing, the missiles exploded as he finished his sentence. He gave the eagerly watching crowd only a moment to revel in what they had just witnessed before kicking open the cooler beside him revealing that it was filled to the brim with alcohol bottles. "I'll be throwing one of these in with every purchase of 500 million or more. To peace!" He shouted, throwing his arms out dramatically.

Although the presentation brought memories of the detrimental damage these weapons can do, I could help but admire how suave Anthony was in his sales pitch. With his naturally flamboyant nature, I'm pretty sure he could sell anything.

After the presentation came to a close and Anthony finished up shaking hands with all possible buyers we began making our way to our designated vehicle. As we walked Anthonys phone began to ring, revealing Obadiah Stane grinning at him on the screen. While I'd never met the man, Anthony had told me all about him and everything he'd done for not only him but the company. I stuck close to my brother while he chatted happily to his friend, watching our surroundings for any threat. I made sure to put him in the vehicle before running around to my side and jumping in. When I did so, Anthony bid his friend good night before hanging up.

"Hey, Tony." An Air Force Officer by the name of James Rhodes shouted, rapping his knuckles against Anthonys window.

"I'm sorry, this is the 'fun-vee.' The 'hum-drum-vee' is back there." Anthony bluntly called as he lowered the window.