Neko

Levi's pov

Being a neko is hared especially being a virgin. Every human either wants to fuck you or use you. Training was not as bad as the others training. I was trained to clean and cook and, others were trained to be used for sex.

Today i get to meet my first and new owner. I heard them talking at least twice for me to know that my new owners name is Eren Yeager. "Let's go you stupid feline."

A worker, Erwin smith, says as he hits me with a stick to get me moving. We go through a door and i see a person I've never seen. "Hey levi, im eren, your new owner."

I blush but didnt want to let others see so i go into my cat form. A black fog covers me so that no one can see me and then i jump onto the counter for the fog to go away. "Aw, so cute." My master said as he and the desk lady pet my head. "Oh-uh, here's the money."

The brown haired guy said giving the green paper to the lady but Erwin took it and gave us a dirty look.

"He's yours now, just go." Eren put me on his chest after picking me up and walked out the pet shop, sticking his tongue out at Erwin. I cuddle into his lap when we got to the car.

"I love your eyes." Master said petting me before he turned on the car and went to his house. I slept the hole way there.

"Come on levi where here." My ears move to the sound of his voice and my tail moves over his chest. My new master picks me up and caries me close to his chest. Supprised by this my claws came out almost going in his skin. "Would calm down, im not going to hurt you."

I close my eyes and again a black poof of smock camels and I turned into my hafe human form. My face fight next to his. My frown stays while his smile grows bigger. "I like you more like this."

He said as his ears turns red. I wrapped my leg around masters waist and sit up a little more. "Let's go inside and you can..get to work." My new master said but seductively at the end.

I shiver in his touch and hide in his neck as he walks to a different room but when i open my eyes he lest me go. We were in the kitchen so i look around, trying to get familiar with this place. "Are you hungry mast-MASTER!"

I was interrupted by my owner, who was sitting on the counter. His shoes where off and he used his foot to rub my inner thigh. "Come here kitten." I blush till i can feel it and my ears move in Excitement. I didn't train for this!

I move closer from his ear and
stop as he grabs my shoulder. "Get down." Eren said with a smirk. As i got down master did something with pants till his dick was out. My eyes widen as i see that come out but i also feel myself twitch in at least three places. Master grabs
my face pulling it so close to my crotch. "Go on."

I look into his eyes as i grab it. I just let my omega side tack control cause i don't know what to do. I slide my hand up and down as i see eren get harder.

I lick the tip and repeatedly as little
and small milk comes out. Masters moans fill my ears, even ad little as they are, i feel proud of what im doing. "Stand up little kitten."

By the Tone in his voice I could tell he was holding back a moan and I did not like that. Before stood up I let my sharp fang like teeth graze against he's member. His moan made me happy and even more excited.

I stood like he told me too do and he pulled me into him. He full on kisses me and makes sure I don't move. As he did this he moves his hands to my lower back till he had a grip on my ass.

"Master please! Be gentle!" I said as he kisses my neck and moves my tail in his hand. "Why should I?" Master said with a smirk. "I-I'm still a virgin.." I said with embarrassment as it could show on my face.

"Aw, that's so cute kitten!" He got off the counter and picked me up. "I'll be as gentle as I can kitten." He says as he puts me on the counter and lays me down. He moves my legs up so that he can take off my pants.

Once off he kisses my knee trailing up to my inner thigh. "Kitten, what it it you want exactly?"

Let your mind run wild 😜...sorry it won't continue.

Words: 838