✰ 𝗣𝗿𝗼𝗹𝗼𝗴𝘂𝗲

As the curtains rise, Steven Universe: The movie is revealed

(Insert the song here.)

"Once upon a time, the gem Homeworld was ruled by Diamonds; White, Yellow, Blue, and the littlest of Diamonds Pink and Orange."

"While the other Diamonds conquered many worlds across the galaxy, Pink and Orange had only one. The Planet Earth."

"One day, Pink and Orange fled the comforts of Homeworld. On Earth, they made a new home, new friends and finally, new lives, giving up their forms to bequeath their gems to their half human son and half human daughter."

"Without Pink and Orange, gemkind entered an era of despair, but when Steven Universe and Y-N Wood learnt of their heritages, they reunited with their fellow diamonds and championed a new era of peace and freedom across the furthest reaches of space!"

"And now, dear gems everywhere, I am pleased to announce that Steven and Y-N is finally ready to take their places on Pink and Orange Diamond's thrones!"

The light turns on and the camera points towards Steven and Y-N.

"How's it going everybody?" You and Steven say at the same time, both of your attentions focused on the camera. Captions come in saying, 'Steven Universe Age 16' and 'Y-N Wood Age 16'

"I know you all might be thinking of us as the new Pink Diamond-"

"And the new Orange Diamond" You say.

"But you don't have to put us on thrones. We already have a rightful place, and it's on Earth!"

Blue, Yellow and White diamond looks down confused. Blue and White questions them.

"Huh?" Said Blue.

"What?" Said White.

You proceeded on saying, "It's a beach house, where we live with our friends. Garnet, Amethyst and Pearl. As much as we've loved dismantling the empire and saving all your planets, we can't wait to get home and spend some quality time with our friends."

"Cut the feed" White said to the pearls. Yellow pearl says, "Your time is up anyways" Blue snickers while Yellow cuts off the feed and a beep was heard.

"I think that went well!" Both you and Steven said while looking towards the diamonds. "Steven and Y-N, please!" White begged, Yellow joined in and said "You two can't go!", "You two must stay!" Blue interjected. "You two are all we have left of Pink and Orange" White said, she fell on her knees and continues on saying "You both belong here, with us!"

You both look at each other then back to the diamonds. "Uh, thanks-" Steven started "But no thanks!" You finished.

(Insert Let us adore you.)

White, Yellow and Blue: Come live with us in the palace, there's a room waiting for you two!
Yellow: Come on...
Blue: Come on...
White: Come on...
White, Yellow and Blue: Just let us adore you two

You and Steven began to walk backwards "You guys have really gotten better at showing affection, but we've got our own lives to get back to." Steven stated. "Don't forget, we're not Pink and Orange Diamond!" You remarked as the both of you lept on the warp pad.

White, Yellow and Blue: Yes we know that you're not them, but you were them!

Steven awkwardly chuckled while you were wondering how long the diamonds are going to keep at this.

White, Yellow and Blue: You know what is meant to love them
And both of you remind us so much of them

"Thanks, but we really have to go." You said, slight insistence laced within your voice.

"But Y-N and Steven!" All the diamonds pleaded.

"I've disbanded my armies, I've liberated my colonies!" Yellow started, Blue continued on saying "I never shatter, I never make anyone cry!"
"I've been saying 'please' and 'thank you' even to lower lifeforms!" White finished.

You both looked at White crossing your arms. "What did we talk about?" Steven asked, White sighed and rephrased her previous statement "Ugh, equal life forms, Steven and Y-N we've done everything you two have asked!"

"That's great! Good job! Keep it up!" Both of you praised, "Bye!" Both of you were then warped back to Planet Earth and landed in Beach house.