✰ 𝗣𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝟯

"So, whaddya think?" You and amethyst said, Steven got ready to sing again

Steven: If I could just stop right here and be-

Steven, You and Amethyst ran to pearl and Garnet that just warped to the new warp, you all got into position while he took a picture.

Finally done, Finally us, Finally we are in the Future!

All five of you were running while you did a little front flip and got back into running when you landed.

Steven, Pearl, Garnet, You and Amethyst: Here we are in the future, and it's bright nothing to fear, no one to fight I can't believe we've come so far

You all stopped at the edge of the hill.

Steven: Happily ever after
Amethyst, You, pearl and Garnet: Happily ever after
Steven: Happily ever after
Steven, Pearl, Garnet, You and Amethyst: Here we are!

A buttercup (I think? If not please correct me) was swaying gently in the breeze. Steven crouched down to it and picked it, he put his pinkie finger in his mouth and then touched the stem of the flower to regenerate it.

All Five of you were laying down on the grass, you were laying next to garnet looking up to the soft and clear sky "... I want everything to stay exactly like this, and never change." Steven said while the buttercup laid in his hands, swaying with the wind "Agreed." Pearl said, Amethyst nodded her head agreeing "Here, here."

You turned your head to Garnet "How's the future look, Garnet? Do we all stay like this forever?" You asked while sighing softly, tracing little imaginary cloud drawings. Garnet held her visor once again while grinning but the grin vanished the minute it was present, she abruptly sat up with a frown as you looked at her confused and then she let out a "No."

Your eyebrows knitted together in confusion before a sudden gush of wind hit you. You stood up slowly while the others mirrored your actions, just as confused as you, well except Garnet because she already knew what was coming.

All of you looked up to see something descending from the blackened cloudy sky, The group detected an injector-like structure had emerged from the clouds and was now present in-front of them. The mysterious structure came to a halt as it now loomed over Beach city, the bottom of the structure rotated to the hill were the confused group laid; A mysterious silhouette of a figure is then seen on top of the structure.

The figure shouted out "Hey! Are you Steven Universe and Y-N Wood?" Your already furrowed eyebrows remained in place as you squinted your eyes, trying to deduct who this figure was and what it's intention was with you two. "Um... Yes?" Steven and you answered bewildered, him briefly looking down then up.

The figure did a wicked grin "Perfect." From your perspective, it looked like the silhouette of the figures pinky finger had transformed into a horn. Your speculations were correct as you all then heard it blew right after; The injector then began to take it's form as a sharp pointed drill appeared and three massive metallic legs clamped down onto the hill. Garnet quickly ushers all of you to move before the drill part plummeted itself into the ground, Amethyst looked at it annoyed "Hey! Nice park job, dingus!"

From your point of view it looked like the liquid in the Injector decreased, has it gone into the Earth you thought? The silhouette then leaped down from the surface of the injector and onto the bottom part of the injector; The Silhouettes appearance was finally revealed, it was a gem with a cartoon alike look. Her gem had been inverted as it gleamed before her loured expression towards the group.

(Insert other friends)

Spinel [spoken]: Well-well-well-well-well! Lemme get a look at the menagerie!
You must be Amethyst! You must be Garnet! And Pink diamond's pearl... Well, she took you with her! Isn't that just... SWELL!
Pearl [spoken]: It can't be...
Spinel [spoken]: Hahaha! Oh, but it can be! And it is! I gotta new style, and a few new toys, that'll put an end to your 'happily ever after' once and for all!
You [spoken]: Woah, woah!
Steven [spoken]: This has got to be a misunderstanding! In case you haven't heard, Me and Y-N established-
Spinel [spoken]: Yeah, yeah, yeah, I've heard. I've had both of your little message to the universe on loop!

Spinel then extends her leg and arm, she punches you and kicks Steven. Steven landed on his stomach while you landed on your back holding your face in pain, the gems audibly gasp before summoning their weapons and immediately went into defensive mode, you and Steven look up to Spinel in pain.

Spinel [spoken]: I just loooooove that part! When Pink and Orange Diamond.. spends the rest of their days.. on this NOWHERE planet, with a bunch... of nobodies!

(Now this is where spinel actually starts singing, I've changed some parts of the song, enjoy!)

Spinel: That's right I heard the story over and over again!
Gee, it's swell to meet their other friends!
That's right I heard the story, don't really like how it ends!
What did they say about me? What did you do?
Did you play games without me? What did you play?
Did you think all this time that I wouldn't find out about you two!
That's right I heard the story over and over again!
Garnet [spoken]: She's running circles around us!
Amethyst [spoken]: I'm rusty, give me a break!
Pearl [spoken]: It really is her, but she can't be serious.
Steven [spoken]: You know her Pearl? Can you tell us who she is?
You [spoken]: Yea Pearl, who in the world is she?

Spinel looked done when she heard both of you say that.

Spinel: Who am I?! WHO AM I?!
What are you even saying?!
I'm the loser of your game you two didn't know you were playing!
Let's play another game!
This time I get to win!
Lives on the line!
Winner takes all!
Ready or not, let's begin!
Oh, that's right I heard the story over and over again!

She kicked both of you out of the way while she continued on singing.

Spinel: Gee, it's swell to finally beat her other friends!
Oh, that's right I heard the story, don't really like how it ends!
Gee, it's swell to finally beat their

Other...

Other...

Other..

Friends!

And with that she swung her scythe through Amethyst, Pearl and Garnet with one quick motion. They all poofed and their gems dropped onto the ground.