✰ 𝗣𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝟴

Ruby was seen doing a solider march in front of Sapphire, basically guarding her

Ruby was seen doing a solider march in front of Sapphire, basically guarding her. Bismuth, Lapis, You, Peridot, Spinel and Steven were all in the distance with Steven pacing around contemplating, trying to find a way to get their memories back.

"So, when Ruby and Sapphire first became Garnet, Ruby rushed in to save Sapphire from danger and bam! They fused. So maybe we gotta create some sort of dangerous situation." Steven said.

"Well, what do we have that's deadly and dangerous lying around?" Lapis asked as she looked down to Peridot "I think we can dig something up!" Peridot chuckles as she ran towards some type of bin and started rummaging around in it, this also resulted her throwing a chainsaw, a drill then a hammer out of it.

You, Steven and Spinel looked at her, she was holding some type of chicken... uh thing? She gave it to Steven as Steven sets it down onto the surface of the very ground they were standing upon "Aha!" Peridot lifted up a "Giant Pizza cutter!?" Steven asked puzzled, "That is one of it's functions, yes." Peridot handed it over to Steven.

"Steven can't threaten them with that." You said, Peridot thought for a second and then pressed the button to activate the 'Pizza cutter'. Steven looked at the blades with a frightened expression.

"Now it's much more threatening, off you go now." She pushed Steven and off he went still looking frightened by the device.

"Good luck!" Spinel said from behind, he went over to them with the device looking at the two worried.

Ruby stopped her trotting when she realised Steven was in front of them with the device "Halt! I cannot allow you to approach my Sapphire with such a threatening device." She declared.

"That's too bad, because I'm gonna... get you!" Steven said as he lifted the dangerous device above the two, you were awkwardly looking at him in the distance, you were seriously having second thoughts.

"Will this work?" Bismuth asked, Spinel popped in next to you giggling and interlocked her arm with yours, your heart jumped a beat due to her appearing right next to you out of thin air.

"Permission to dispatch the curly haired one, My Sapphire?" Ruby asked "No need, I predict he wont be able to follow through." Sapphire answered.

Steven looked at the two nervously, he doesn't have the heart to threaten them.

Even if it's pretend.

"She's right. Ugh, I can't." He deactivated the weapon and it landed next to him, he turned back to us "Even if we are just pretending." When he rejoined the group, you pat him on the shoulder saying he did his best.

Ruby looked back at Sapphire surprised "My Sapphire, you were right! What will you predict what will happen next?" Ruby asked curious of Sapphires predictions.

"Well, the Spinel will pick up that device out of curiosity." Sapphire said, Spinel actually did pick up the device out of curiosity and was looking at it with a thinking face.