✰ 𝗣𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝟭𝟭

It is currently late in the afternoon, Steven, Amethyst, You and Spinel were currently heading over to Greg's storage unit, where they could talk to Pearl and question her about Spinel while Greg is storing musical equipment into his van

"I'm afraid I can't help, I'm currently in the service of my um Greg Universe preparing for tonight's concert showcasing a promising ensemble in the rock-and-roll genre." Pearl said twirling her index finger, Steven looked absolutely done, but you and Amethyst were snickering at Pearls antics.

"You're evacuating people to the warehouse?" Greg asked as he exited the garage, holding the phone to his ear "I- I'll cancel the rock show... No? You're right. Sadie killer always draws a crowd. You got it, Mayor I'll drop the cover charge and heck! Thirty percent off merch!"

"Dad!" Steven said trying to get his attention, "Steven! Y-N! You found Amethyst!" Greg said relieved that you two managed to find her.

"Who is Amethyst?" Amethyst questioned, imitating a robotic voice while mimicking her arms like a robot. Greg's face dropped "Oh no, she's even worse." He eyes the gem concerned but completely unaware that she was actually playing around with him. "Nah, I'm just goofing." She joked while waving her hand at him, "Too soon, Amethyst." He replied relieved yet exasperated. Then, an abrupt crashing noise is heard from within the storage unit:

Everyone rotated to see, Garnet who was covered in red and blue cables and a crouched Spinel who was also present next to the fallen fusion "Garnet! Are you okay?" Greg asked worried "Did you want the red cable... or the blue cable?" She asked confused, "It doesn't matter! They're the same!" He answered. He then saw Pearl who was storing an instrument into her gem, "Pearl! What are you doing?! We need those for the show!" Greg asked her, you were just watching the whole scene unfold in front of you, slightly amused at that.

"Who cares about the rock show!? We have to stop Spinels injector or, everyone on earth is going to die!" Steven yelled annoyed about the situation "To stop it we need Spinel back and to do that we need Pearl back and to do that-" You raised your hand up to stop his frantic pace before walking a few meters away from the group and turning your head to them.

"Pearl and Pink diamond rebelled together, so we need some type of dramatic event to jolt her memory. And that could possibly be a rock show? coincidence? I think not." You mused smirking to yourself, Steven blinked a couple of times trying to register what you just said but a smile quickly crawled to his face.

Greg turned to you perplexed about your previous explanation, "Like a rock show?"

Amethyst, you and Steven looked at each other.

"Yes!"

★ ┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄