💸01💸

Y/N pov:
*beep* *beep* *beep*
I groan as I turn over towards my bedside table and hit the off button on my alarm. I can hear the crack of my joints as I stretch like a cat. Slowly opening my eyes I am net with a slight light which peeks through my curtains, I turn my head at the bedside table again and reach for my phone. As soon as it's on I am met with new messages and notifications. Half of them are nothing so I don't mind them but one specific one spikes my interest.

New message from Yoongles

I immediately open the message and I am met with a breathtaking view of the one and only Yoongi.

Yoongles💳🍑:  morning Mommy

Yoongles💳🍑: morning Mommy. I just wanted to give you a little surprise as a 'good luck' charm because I know it's your first day at uni today. Love you 😘🥰

Me: hey kitten. Thank you! your good luck
Charms always work. Also since we now live in the same area, do you want to meet up sometime? I would love to see my baby boy in real life for the first time. After all we have been dating for a while and I still haven't seen you in real life. I just want to see that pretty face of yours so much kitten.

God this boy always knows how to rile me up. Great. Now I have to get ready.
I groan as I kick off the blankets which were very comfortable btw, but anyways I walk towards my closet and stand in the doorway for a good while until I find the right clothes to wear. I walk to the bathroom with my clothes in my hand and take a quick shower.

Once I am ready I put on some perfume/cologne and step out my room. I don't bother to call out for anybody, I know I'm alone in the house. My mum and dad are constantly away for work: either that they have filming at a new set or they have photoshoots, or even away on tour for premiers and interviews and so on and so forth. They always leave me money to take care of my self but it's waaaaaay too much for one person (hence why I am a sugar mommy and met my now suga(r) baby and boyfriend of almost 1 year. ) and call me once or twice a week to check up on me.

(This is what you are wearing btw) Grabbing an apple out of the fruit basket, I strut towards the front door

Grabbing an apple out of the fruit basket, I strut towards the front door. Putting in my shoes and grabbing my keys along with my bag and phone. I open the door and step out the house.

I walk to my car and get in. Time to drive to school.

No one's Pov:
After a while you arrive at school and park your car. All eyes are on you as you step out the car. New uni, new life. At least that's what you like to think but it's the same thing every time. You are moved from place to place super often when you were younger and so your family decided to homeschool you for the rest of your high school days. Well now you are 19 and wanted a change, your family didn't move in a couple of years and so you decided to enrol in a college, Seoul College Of Arts to be specific. Ever since you were little you have always been interested in music but your parents always wanted you to act to carry on the legacy, but you never enjoyed it as much as producing music. After years of convincing your parents to let you become a musician, they finally caved in.

You walk towards the front main entrance as eyes remain on you, 'Jesus did these kids' parents never teach them that staring is rude?' You thought as you continued to make your way to the administrations office.

"Hello my name is Y/N I'm the new student joining today.". You stated to the boy sitting in-front of a big computer screen.

He types for a couple second and beams a bright smile at you.

"Hi, welcome to Seoul College Of Arts my name is Baekhyun and I'm here to help you with your path to success. I am available every day form 8am till 6pm. Your schedule is right here. If you need any help just come back here and I'll help you although, I doubt that will be necessary as everyone is open to help but  please - it's my job if you have any questions about your education, again I'm here. There is a map attached to your schedule if you get lost. First period starts in thirty minutes, until then you can walk around the site except the gym and pool." He finished his very well rehearsed speech with a soft smile and looked back to his screen.

"Thank you so much, have a great day" you tell him and he returns a 'you too'.

You look at your schedule to see you have a vocal lesson in studio 6 and look at your map to navigate yourself.

Once you make it to the studio you open the door and are met with a rather large room with maybe 10 students gathered together in smaller groups. Suddenly it all goes silent and everyone looks at you. The professor doesn't fail to notice the silence and also turns to look at you (and I said Johnny you hit me, You hit me - sorry I had to) .

"Oh! You must be the new student, Y/N right?" She asked you with a questioning tone.

"Yes. That would be me, ummm Miss...." I confirm and also search her for her name.

"Miss Lim but call me Soojin, we're all family in this class. Plus it makes me feel younger." She stated matter of factly.

"Miss your only 3 years older then us!!" A random student shouted out and the others all agreed with them.

"Alright, alright. Anyways Y/N you can sit in the far right corner, but I do have to warn you, please be careful next to Mr Min he's not the nicest one to be around." She whispered the end as a warning.

You stared at her in confusion and looked at the back row to see it completely empty except one boy who was laying there head buried into his arms so all I could see was their jet black raven hair. You nodded to the teacher and said a small 'ok' and you walked to your seat.

Y/N pov:
I plop down in my seat and can see the boy moving next to me. I look at him and we make direct eye contact. My eyes go wide as a small smirk makes it on my face.

No way. Are my eyes fooling me or is it really...him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
And that's chapter one done. I stated this at 12:30 am and it is now 1:30 am. I hope you liked the cheaper, please let me know what to improve on.

Have a nice day, goodbye for now.