💸finale💸

It has been interesting since everything went down to say the least, San never bothered the two of you anymore and well....the rest of the school are kinda split on what to think. Half of the school think it's shameful for Yoongi and you to have the relationship you have not to mention the fact that Yoongi forgot to mention that you were his sugar mommy and when that came out people were once again shocked and also started to doubt the relationship, the hateful side of the school called Yoongi all kind of names including slut and gold digger. Of course never to his face; well not after how he threatened to bite their dicks off at least. On the other hand, the other side of the school was extremely supportive and even came out themselves I'm support of you two. Over all in your opinions everything was ok.

Oh and also after the whole thing, a group of five boys ended up becoming really close to all of you, turns out they were also a mix of subs doms and switches and admired how strong the two of you are to come out and not hide the truth about yourselves. Their names are: Jungkook - a sub, Taehyung - a switch, Jimin - service bottom/dom, Hoseok- sub/occasional soft dom and last but not least Jin - who is surprisingly a dom. the five of them quickly grew attached to the already close friendship and even Namjoon met them and surprisingly joined to make seven including Yoongi and formed the group bts (for this story imagine it stands for bottoms tops switches bc it works too well and I'm crying form laughter after I realised) and eventually them and itzy started dating.

Yoongi and you soon we're going to celebrate your two year anniversary and decided to go on holiday abroad, also the two of you got a cat who very much reminds you of Yoongi if he were to be a cat

(Imagine it's the same cat)

Her name is Nala and is an absolute diva. Most cats hate to be dressed up but not Nala, she lives and craves for the attention she gets when you or Yoongi put her into something cute and she is everything to the two of you. Yoongi moved in with you after not much convincing form your parents after a dinner and they chose to move out, they said they wanted to move to a smaller place and also since the two of you were together they gave the space to you in case future plans of having kids were brewing.

The two of you lived in peace with Nala and a healthy sex life wink wonk.

The end

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thank you all so much for reading my very bad fanfic. And wow were the updates slow on this one, to be fair it was mostly due to school work as well as falling out of love with the plot, however the next one I'm writing is going to be on another level inspired by a very interesting dream I had a couple months back. Prepare your tissues and your heart monitors and take your pills to calm your stomach because that story will take you on a rollercoaster of emotions in the best way possible (ok I'm being dramatic again but i digress). The story will follow the reader and an idol of your choice (see previous chapter to vote) and the journey they will go on mentally after meeting once again after falling apart at a very young age. Ahh yes the childhood best friend plot with some twists and turns. The best.

Anyway, I love you all so much.
-author nim