🤑13🤑

Warning this chapter includes explicit and mature content. All smut so you can wait for the next chapter or skip it if it's already out.

Contains:
- strong language
-pet names
- pet play (more cosplay rather than acting like a cat) 🐱
- pegging🍑🍆
- edging
- spanking🍑👋🏻
- bondage
- praise
- degradation

And probably so much more. Enjoy. 😏

The boy's face lights up as he nods in agreement to pick the size of the dildo. You do the same and walk a short distance to the walk I'm closer to the bed, about a minute and a couple of impatient whines later you arrive with a black box decorated with thin chains and red ribbons. Placing the box onto the bed, you nod to the latter to open it and so he does. He slowly lifts the lid and his eyes begin to sparkle in happiness from the content being withheld in the box.

In front of the boy are: a range of silk blindfolds waiting to be stained by tears, the black one matching with a larger ball gag decorated with the word slut I'm the front of the gag, two fluffy handcuffs one black the other white, another handcuff being the regular one with no fluff but in a pretty white, an unopened buttplug set (contains a smaller one with a hem on the end and a large one which you can attach a tail onto, which is also contained in the set), there are also a few other smaller items in there like a bullet vibrator which has never been used before (you have other ones which are placed next to your bed in the bedside table but it's used and so your not going to present it until you fully disinfect them), there was also a cock ring in there and some nipple clamps. At the very bottom was a collar with a small bell and clip ok cat ears which you bought for the tail plug. And the items you've all been waiting for: a 7-inch, 10-inch and 12-inch dildo along with an empty strap waiting to be used to fuck the cat-looking sub into the bed.

Yoongi stares at the range of toys with an open mouth as he gently placed his hand on top of the silk blindfold, caressing the soft fabric; imagining what it would feel like if he were to have of across his eyes, as he's unable to see what you were gonna do with him, his senses higher than usual dire to the anticipation. You release a throaty chuckle at his surprise "bet you didn't expect your girlfriend to have so many toys to play with, did you? I also used to have a BDSM candle to play with but it was a cheap one and let's just say it was more like a decor candle rather than a toy so I threw it away, I know you told me you liked it once so that's why I bought it but I didn't want to hurt you so I got rid of it (if you didn't know BDSM candles have a lower melting point than a normal candle and so when it hits the skin it does not burn as you, it's still hot but it cools faster and so it's safe to use as long as you know how to. At least that's what I learnt from the vast interest, feel free to correct me if I'm wrong. 😊) but I'll buy another one if you want me to, I'm happy to try it out if you want" you stated while he looks up at you in awe at the fact that you still remember him telling you his kinks and interest, it has been months since you had that conversation yet you still remember every little detail of it.

"I can't believe you still remember that. God, now your just making me even harder imagining what you'll do to me every time you fuck me. You're full of surprises aren't you mommy" he finished his confession with an innocent voice and sweet tone.

"God, you're sucking a fucking tease aren't you kitten? Come on baby, pick your toys so I can finally drill you down into the bed." You said as you sneaked up on the bed, you sit right behind him, his back pressed to your chest. He looks down into the content of the box as you begin to caress his arms up and down, he shivers from the chill that ribs down his back from your butterfly touches. The white tee he was wearing allowed you to make skin-to-skin contact with him, you know he's sensitive; especially when he's horny. That's another thing you remember him telling you from that discussion months back. "Go on baby, pick whatever you want. I will use whatever you want."