💸o8💸

The light creeps through the small crack between the two curtains. You slightly stir from your sleep as you slowly begin to open your eyes. You feel a slight pressure on your chest which from glancing down you can tell is Yoongi laying his head on you as he continues to breathe peacefully while releasing tiny snores from him as he sleeps.

You reach for your phone beside your bed on the small table without moving your body in an attempt to not wake up the sleeping boy. You grab the phone and right away close your eyes from the sudden brightness radiating off the screen until you turn it down. The first thing you do is look at the time. 6:53 am. Ok perfect. Since it's a Tuesday you both still have to attend classes however the foray one only requires you to turn up at noon. Since you both go to university the classes tend to be random at times as the rooms are taken up by others and for other reasons. Most people go in earlier but judging from the still sleeping figure using you as a pillow you guess that won't be happening with the two of you and you are happy about it.

You once again look down at the boy and see him slightly pouting as he furrows his eyebrows. You quietly coo at the sight and open Snapchat. You take to snap a normal photo of him as he looks naturally and then saved the said image and repeat the action but using a cute pink love heart filter this time. Y I quickly shit your phone and put it beside you on the bed so it's easier to reach.

You begin to comb your fingers through Yoongi's hair as you begin to call out his name gently. "Yoongi, baby" you call out as he responds with a further furrowing of his brows. "Honey. Come on we have to get up." You hate disturbing his sleep but You know him well enough to know that if he sleeps until taker he will regret now having enough time to get ready and then also spend time with you alone.

After calling out to him again he inhales a large breath as he rubs his face into the fabric of your pyjamas. He slowly opens his eyes as he looks up at the source of the sound. He huffs and drops his head down onto the pillow now and pulls the blanket above his head resulting in the same happening to you. "No." He grumpily replied as he burritos himself into the Blakey which now completely pulls off the warns off your body. You whine in discontent as you hug him from behind.

"As much as I would love for you to stay asleep I also know that you have to figure out what to wear as you're at mine and I don't have any spare clothes of yours and also you should get really for the day in general just like me." You said as he rolled around to face you and a big fluffy ball of grumpiness is presented to you. You immediately giggle at him as you press a small and loving kiss onto his scrunched-up nose. He blushed and hid his face on the blanket as you once again laugh and get out of bed. He whines and looks up at you. "I'm gonna take a shower. By the time I get back I expected you to be out of bed and looking for something to wear, understood?" You say as he quickly nods as an answer to your question. "Good if I find you didn't do as I said I will punish you and you don't have any that I'm guessing unless you want the whole school to see the after-effects." You say as you walk off to your closet and then to the bathroom.

While you're in the bathroom Yoongi drags himself out of bed and rubs his eyes as he yawns like a cute kitten. He stands up and struts to the closet to look at the clothing options. Yoongi lives pretty far away from your neighborhood and can't be bothered to go home just to once again get on the road to go to school. He just lacks the energy for that.

Your closet is Colour organized so he straight away walks to the black and white section you had dedicated to the clothes and begins to look through the many clothes. He spots a simple white tee and black jeans with a few chains attached to them. You and Yoongi go were roughly the same size in clothing to be thought it was good. However, the one problem is that he doesn't have any spare undies with him as he is only wearing a small thong since yesterday morning and nothing else.