💸14💸

The two of you are currently sitting in your large bathtub but you are leaning against its wall and Yoongi leaning his back against your chest. The boy had his eyes closed and he rests his head against your neck while you draw small patterns against his skin, you trail your hand down from his shoulders down his arms eventually making your way down to his waist and then thighs, with each and every touch the boy relaxes more and more with his muscles letting loose and tension from the previous activities leaving his body. Leaving small pecks on his head and shoulders he smiles up at you and returns the action.

"You did so well today baby, I'm so proud of you." You whisper lowly into his hair and in return, he blushes and smiles at the compliment, he's currently nonverbal in his subspace as sun drop hit him a little too fast but you can see he wants to return your words as he gave you his famous gummy smile and pecks your lips. "Come on, let's get out of here before my turn onto prunes plus the waters cooling down," you tell him and he releases a small whine in return but ultimately has no choice and so he lets you lift him out the run onto the marble counter.

As you place him down the cold marble meets his skin and he whines from the sensation it quickly you wrap him and yourself in a large fluffy towel and once again lift him, his legs automatically wrap around your waist as his arms so the same around your neck. His head rests on his arms as you walk to your bed laying him down gently with little difficulty. He lets go and curls into the soft satin bed covers which you changed before you got into the tub along with Yoongi, the toys are either all put away safely or are at the moment in a smaller boy waiting to be cleaned and be put away later. You stand and look down at the boy.

The black towel contrasts with his milk skin perfectly, his smooth and perfect skin shines with the small water drops remaining on him. He lays with a small pout, his eyes closed and his breath slowly even out. He's perfect and no one can make you think otherwise. It's crazy to even think about how he loses this side of himself, his true self, from every and all people outside of your house and his small apartment. It's a crazy difference between what he presents to the world to this. I'm school he's cold and means, disregarding everyone's feelings just to keep himself safe. Whereas here at home he smiles brightly and lets himself go into the most vulnerable and weak places like right now, in his subspace.

With a quick trip into your closet, you return fully dressed in a pair of Victoria's secret Pyjamas and hand you hold a pair of boxers which you bought not long ago when your older cousin stayed here because of a trip and forgot his underwear; truly Namjoon can be such a dumbass sometimes, funny how he has his vest IQ in the whole family yet he still forgot to bring underwear and also told you to but three extra pack just in case he loses them even though he only stayed for three days leaving you with those three pack of unused underwear. You also hold a pastel blue shirt with retro my little ponies on it, one of your favourite shirts to wear around for to how to list and soft it feels on your skin, as you return the boy is knocked out deep in his sleep and die to not wanting to wake him up you dress him slowly without burning him to waking him up. Just as you were about to put his shirt on, you look at the scar a bit closer.

The scar is huge, it's clear that it's a couple of years old but it still seems so red and sensitive. It's swollen and seems irritated like it's just about healing now. You gently trace along the long scar and lean down leaving small tender kisses along it.  "Y/N what are you doing?" He asks with a small voice still seeming to be waking up from his short nap.

"Nothing just appreciating what's mine." You tell him with one last peck and swiftly you pull the shirt onto him along with his small assistance. Once you switch off all the lights and place your phone onto the charger along with his, you two soft asleep in each other's embrace.