💸02💸

Trigger warning:
-Mentions of severe bullying and violence
-Heavy description of a panic attack at the end of the chapter.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yoongi pov:
I hate coming to school. It's not that I hate the students or the classes, -I don't even hate school necessarily, it's just that I hate having to fake who I truly am.

Ever since I was young I never really liked wearing 'boy' clothes or dark colours, they were always uncomfortable and confining. I didn't mind them but I didn't choose to wear them, rather I always wore more dresses and skirts; they never fail to feel so nice and comfortable not to mention the confidence it gives me. I always had a more womanly shape: thin legs, small waist and shorter in height however,(He is actually pretty tall tbh but let's pretend he's like 5'5 in this ff.) whenever I went to school wearing a skirt for example people used to call me all kind of slurs, the T slur, the F slur and so on. Now don't get me wrong, I am a pan cis guy who just enjoys wearing skirts and more 'girly' clothes truly because I like it. One time the bullying got so bad I was beaten until I was unconscious and I was hospitalised for three days.

After the incident I decided to move schools. There I wanted to avoid conflict at ALL costs; and so I started wearing darker clothes and seemed more 'manly' in general; just so I won't have to be bullied for what I wear again. However, this eventually lead me to be welcomed into the wrong group. And this time, I became the bully. This was NOT my intention but every time someone would confront me, it would remind me of my past and encouraged me to fight back and to not be hurt again also for the first time in my life I had friends, well they are fake and I know that but they are the only people I had.

After I finished high school I decided to go to a college. However, there was a tiny little problem. My family was never well off and so them paying was out of the question from the start. Actually when I broke the news to them about me wanting to go to University, the first thing I said was that I was paying for it and that they didn't have to worry.

Almost a year ago I looked for a sugar mommy because of the money I needed for college. That's when I found Y/N. At the beginning our relationship was truly just sugar Mommy x sugar baby, but after two months of getting to know each other I found many things about her like for example, she was technically 1 year older then me as she was 19 but she would be in the same year as me as she was born in December also that her favourite band was chase Atlantic. Eventually we both started having feelings for each other. The only problem was that she lived in Daegu and I live in Seoul but that didn't stop us from dating. She remained as my sugar mommy and my girlfriend for 10 months and around a week ago she told me that she is moving to Seoul to go to her dream university.

Present time:
I am currently sitting in the studio/classroom of the first period. My head is buried into my arms with my earphones plugged into my ears cancelling out all surrounding sound. Suddenly I can feel someone move next to me.

I move my head to look at them, my eyes take a couple seconds to adjust to the light so I can't make out who it is perfectly.

I can feel my eyes go wide as I realise who it is. Omg. Jesus fucking Christ. No way. Shit.

Y/N.

She also just stared at me with the same expression. We both stay still in our seats just staring at each other until my music changes and the small pause between the change allows me to hear students whispering. I quickly take out my earphones and glare at the students to shut them up.

"stare for another second I wont hesitate to chop your hands off. Understand?" I state to the class and they all quickly look away fearing if I will follow through with my words.