💸06💸

You are just standing in the kitchen cooking two packs of ramen for you and Yoongi for dinner. Just as you add the seasoning packets to the soup base small pattering of bare feet running down the hardwood oak floor fills the downstairs floor. "Sit down at the kitchen island baby, the ramen is ready." You instruct him as you turn off the hob.

Yoongi sits down at the counter on the bar stools as he plays with the sleeves covering his hands. He continues to gaze down until he hears a pan and some bowls being placed on the marble counter. He glances up at you as he presents a small smile to you which you return without a second thought. "Are you still thinking about what we did earlier? So... do you maybe regret-"

"-No of course I don't regret it and again, no I'm not thinking about what we did. I can't help but remember what I did to others at college and how I have to hide who I am from everyone." He explains in a hushed tone as he reaches for his chopsticks and his bowl and takes some from the pot. He slurps up his noodles as his eyes widen in happiness; "omg this is my favourite ramen, it's so good thank you" he beams at you with sparkly eyes and a wide smile.

"I'm glad you like it." You respond to the latter as you also take a seat next to him. You two sit in mostly comfortable silence as you two make some occasional light conversation.

After you two finish dinner you go to wash up until Yoongi stops you and instead instructs you to take a seat in the living room while he goes and cleans up the kitchen instead of you. Wich after some slight convincing, you go and take a seat. Once you sit down you hear Yoongi hum some song which you can somewhat make out to be 'I wanna be yours' by Arctic Monkeys. You giggle at the knowledge that you had the way you passed one of your English exams about poetry by learning the lyrics to the song as if it was a poem originally that you had to learn for some reason.

Once you let that sudden thought go you take in the silhouette of Yoongi. He had long and slightly slim legs and which he put some grey soft cotton shorts onto, successfully emphasizing his surprisingly pale and milky skin tone. He had a thin and beautiful waist that perfectly resembled an hourglass shape. He had previously mentioned that in his youth years, around 15-16, he was a lot of the time mistaken to be gay and therefore he didn't seem to have a lot of experience in dating women. Still, he didn't mind that as he was pan and so he liked dating men almost just as much, however, due to the mistake people made about his sexuality he was picked on for most of his school years. This is the extent he went to when mentioning his past trauma and you are more than happy to wait until he chooses to open up about his past.