🤑04🤑

Warning:
Will include heavy mention and description of sexual acts. If you do not want to read this then wait until the next chapter or if your reading this after more chapters are realised then skip this one. It does not hold an important role in the plot.

Kinks:
- mommy and baby boy ( not age play or little space pls don't sexualise age regression thx)
- spanking
- dirty talk
- edging
And more
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/N pov:
Yoongi started squirming in my grasp even more after his request. I know exactly what he wants but why not toy with him a bit? For shits and giggles, you know?

"What do you need help with baby?" I asked him in an innocent voice.

"Mommy I'm needy" he responds to me with a slight annoyance in his voice because I 'didn't understand him.

"Sorry baby I don't understand," I told him making him even more frustrated.

"Oh for fucks sake Y/N how can you be so clueless; I'm fucking hard! What don't you understand by that?!" He shouted at me in frustration.

Oh, boy did this flip a switch in me. I swiftly turned around with him so he lays under me as I hover above him with our lips centimeters away from each other. I slowly move closer to him, he closes his eyes expecting our lips to meet but I never completely fulfill that wish of his.

"Funny that you think I will do something to you after you talked back to me like that. Huh. You are just so desperate for my touch, aren't you? Your so selfish just for your release hmm?" I taunt him as he looks to his left in shame.

"Sorry mommy, but please it really hurts," he said as he once again makes eye content with me.

"Ok, I'll help you then."

And with that, I kiss him.

No one's pov:
You kiss Yoongi long and hard not letting him prepare for it. It takes a moment for him to kiss back but once he does you bite his lower lip asking for access and he right away opens it as he eagerly wraps his arms around your neck and pulls you closer 'he's just so fucking needy for me' you think and you disconnect your lips for you to breathe for a moment as he proceeds to whine in discontent.

"Shut it slut" you instructed him and in fear, he does just that not trying to get ok your nerves even more as he want to have his sweet release.

You trail kisses from his jaw to his neck, sweet melodic sighs and gasps leave his lips as he continues to have a strong grip on your hair now. You continue to nip and kiss across his jaw making your way down to his neck. You start sucking harshly creating red and purple bruises and bites as he now moans louder until one specific spot. Right under his right ear, you place a rather harsh hickey resulting in him moaning particularly loud making your pussy throb just by the sound leaving his filthy lips.

"Bingo," you nutter under your breath "I see you enjoy me leaving bites under your ear huh? Your one sensitive boy aren't you?" You taunt him as a whine and moan leave his lips once again. God, he is so fucking filthy just for you. You both make eye contact, both of your expressions being filled with nothing but love and lust.

You once again trail your kisses down his neck making your way down to his exposed shoulder. You tug at his shirt for him to take it off but he shakes his head in an uncomfortable manner. "Ok, we'll leave it on ok? I'm not going to do anything you are uncomfortable with ok?" You reassure him as he replies with a slight nod. You close your eyes as you slightly pull his or should we say your sweater up over his belly bitten and then up until his collar bones as he slightly moves so you could do so after noticing that you aren't looking at his body and allows you to do what you want as he watches you feel up from his stomach to his chest; a loud gasp leaves his mouth as your cold fingers find his sensitive nipple.